Character Breakfast

Countrywife45

Mouseketeer
I need one not near Magic Kingdom....will be at Disney for grandson's birthday, but really don't want to go to MK on a Monday if I can avoid it,

Did the one at AK last time so would like something different this time.

Thanks!

Cape May Cafe at the Beach club has a nice character breakfast. The characters are in beach attire!

In the parks, Garden Grill at EPCOT is great!! Mickey in his farm attire! Meal served family style and the restaurant slowly revolves!

My only issue with Cape May is getting there from POR......how complicated is that early in the morning?

My only issue with Cape May is getting there from POR......how complicated is that early in the morning?

Depending on how early you're trying to go, you can take a bus to HS and then boat/ walk over to Beach Club. If you're trying to go within an hour of HS opening, it's very easy. Lyft/ Uber is also an option if you're not just wanting to use Disney transportation.

If you want to avoid MK and have already been to TH in AK, Hollywood and Vine in DHS and Garden Grill in EP will be the easiest for you to get to from POR.

I would look at the breakfast menus at different places and see which one appeals to you. We love Cape May because of the many offerings.

'Ohana is a family-style plate of basic eggs, waffles, bacon, etc. Just doesn't seem as appetizing to me.

Chef Mickey's is about as close to the MK as you can get, and you have the main characters…Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Goofy and ??? I can't remember if Donald is there too but I think so.

Edited-Sorry, I misread your post. I thought you wanted to be NEAR the MK.

Ohana is a nice family style breakfast and a sentimental favorite for us. When she was little my 18 year old and I watched Lilo & Stitch all the time. Plus you get Mickey.

We loved Garden Grill at Epcot - the character interaction was perfect - we got tons of pics and the characters were really engaging and fun. The food was very good as well and frankly the cinnamon roll skillet is still something I dream of.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter