Character breakfast

LILO1989

Earning My Ears
Hi I was just wondering how much this is if anyone has done it. We are looking at going early December linked with our trip to LA. We can’t afford to stay there but was hoping we could take the children there for a character meal.

We have gone several times since we love staying at aulani. I think it’s $40 to $50 but I’m sure there’s a price on their web site. depending on time of year,you need to make reservations well ahead of time.

Thankyou, it would let me select a time so must be space but it wanted me to put my details in after that but we are still in planning mode to get the flights right but I couldn’t see a price. The hotel looks amazing but $460 for a family of 4 to share a double bed is abit out of our price range lol there website is down at the minute though to check direct.

I heard mixed reviews before going, but honestly it was one of the best buffets, I've ever had at any Disney Property

We went to the buffet last month and if I remember correctly it was $50+ per adult, which did not include the tip. I can't remember the child's cost as our DD is older so is charged as an adult.

There was plenty of choice on the buffet, the quality of the food we tried was great, the entertainment was good and the kids all seemed to be having a great time with "Aunty". Service was good and our server actually offered us drinks to go, too.

We've done this character breakfast many times and we love it. Good variety of food, service is excellent, and interactions for the younger ones is super fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter