character breakfasts/meals universal

jem44

Earning My Ears
Please can you tell me if there are any character breakfast at universal. If so what are the costs and do you make a ps? which number would I call.

Thanks Jem uk

the character meals have been moved to Portofino and Hard Rock Hotel. its night time dining. you don't have to stay at the hotel to eat with the characters.

Character meals at the Hard Rock are in the Sunset Grill on a Tuesday and Saturday night. I'm not sure who turns up but I saw Woody Woodpecker wandering about one night (But maybe he was staying at the hotel ;) )

We just returned from USF and IOA last month. We had an italian buffet at the Portafino Bay Hotel on Friday night - I think it was 17.50 for adults and my child ordered off of the children's menu. Woody Woodpecker and Scooby Doo were the only characters there, and the service from my viewpoint left a little to be desired! We saw plenty of the characters at the parks - unless it is after park hours, I would not waste my time again eating with the characters. We had a fabulous time, it's just that the character meal was a little disappointing compared to Disney. Otherwise, I was very impressed!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter