Character Breakfasts

TiggerKing

If we don't go crazy once in a while, we'll all go
Can anyone fill me in on what character breakfasts are available? I am specifically looking for any information on one that will have Pooh and friends.

TIA for the help!

at MK... :D

They have breakfast, lunch and dinner with the hundred acre woods gang.
The last time I went, all the characters rotate to each table except for Pooh.
He stands in the middle of the inside lobby area for people to stop by and take pics.

Have fun!!
Pooh is my fav character... :)

That would be at the Crystal Palace.Need to make ps.Call the Disney dining # asap.I see where you are leaving in 12 days.

Do you have to have Park Tickets to get to the Crystal Palace? We are only spending one night at WDW before leaving on our cruise, and I would hate to have to purchase tickets just to go have breakfast.

Thanks for the quick responses!

Yes you have to have tickets to the park to be able to go into the restaurants.

Pooh and at least one of his "friends" (we saw Tigger) are also at 1900 Park Fare at the Grand Floridian. No ticket necessary, if you eat there!

GaDisneyGirl:

Since DW and I love GF, that would be great! I may just have to try that one.

All: What other character breakfasts (if any) don't require going into (i.e. ticketed) one of the parks?

I think that Chef Mickeys at the Contemporary and Cape May Cafe at the Beach Club are your only other choices for a character breakfast not in the parks. We have never eaten at Chef Mickey's, but I preferred the breakfast at 1900 Park Fare to the one at the Cape May Cafe. There were more food choices and more characters. Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter