Character Couture - Timeless Transformation at The Grand Floridian

Momager

Mouseketeer
I don't know if this is the right/best place to post this, but I don't know where else to go with it! I'm planning on surprising my 3 daughters (14, 13 & 4) with the Character Couture - Timeless Transformation on our next trip.
I've chosen the hair and makeup package (though they somehow added the in there nails too...). Obviously, this being an "adults only" page you may not have any experiences to offer me for my 4-year-old, but I was hoping I could hear (and maybe even see pics!) of your experiences for my older girls!

My oldest has shoulder-length hair (very thick).
My middle girl... Shes got half her head shaved, and a short doo on top!! It's not even enough to put into a "man bun" kinda style... So I'm a little worried they won't know what to do with her!
My baby has long, bologna curls halfway down her back, so I'm not worried about her!

Any stories are appreciated!!!

It's at a resort, so I'd try the Disney Resorts forum. If no one posts there, maybe try a Google search. I'll bet people put pix on Pinterest or Instagram.

Bear in mind, a lot of people on this board would *love* to go to Disney with their kids -- but they don't have kids. I spent decades dreaming I'd have at least one child to take to Disney World.

I’ve seen a lot of little girls made over as princesses face plant due to the ridiculous shoes they put them in. My suggestion: keep them in flats.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter