Character Dining Question

eeyorefan80

Earning My Ears
Since I'm going in December, I want to make sure my fiance gets to experience a character dining with me (they are my fav thing about Disney) and was just wondering which one you guys recommended? There don't seem to be any dinners?? The breakfast ones are always better anyway. I don't think fiance would like the Disney Princess one I saw....he'd prob drool over them haha. I'm eyeing up the Stitch one but not sure. Any recommendations? Thanks :thumbsup2

goofy's kitchen does dinner! it's really a fun atmosphere. didn't go for dinner, have been for lunch/brunch. goofy & friends come out, everyone goes to the "center area" and dance & go crazy! kids loved it. variety of food, buffet only, and variety of characters.

did lilo & stitch breakfast...was good. had buffet, as well as menu items that you can order off of. DH got something from menu, and DSs & i had the buffet. not much variety as goofy's, but had mostly breakfast items (which i wasn't really crazy about) although they did have rice & salmon & taquitos & such (brunch/lunch type items). only saw lilo, stitch, minnie, and i'd like to say donald or daisy, but don't quite recall.

there's a website where you can check out the menu of the various character meals...i'll look for it, and let you know. unless someone else knows it off hand!

have fun! i love character meals!! :flower:

rsjj said:
goofy's kitchen does dinner! it's really a fun atmosphere. didn't go for dinner, have been for lunch/brunch. goofy & friends come out, everyone goes to the "center area" and dance & go crazy! kids loved it. variety of food, buffet only, and variety of characters.

did lilo & stitch breakfast...was good. had buffet, as well as menu items that you can order off of. DH got something from menu, and DSs & i had the buffet. not much variety as goofy's, but had mostly breakfast items (which i wasn't really crazy about) although they did have rice & salmon & taquitos & such (brunch/lunch type items). only saw lilo, stitch, minnie, and i'd like to say donald or daisy, but don't quite recall.

there's a website where you can check out the menu of the various character meals...i'll look for it, and let you know. unless someone else knows it off hand!

have fun! i love character meals!! :flower:

Cool! Thanks. How did you get ur ticker to work? I can't seem to get mine to!

after you create your ticker, you have to post that url thing into your signature part under your user cp section. (i think that's the section) good luck!

menu...check www.dlresortinfo.com :flower:

I second Goofy's Kitchen!
We've done three character meals now, and if it were just dh and I, I would choose Goofy's Kitchen. Actually, I guess no matter who I had with me, if we were choosing just one character meal, I would choose Goofy's. They have the best food, atmosphere, character interaction, and everything.

One thing I've learned, from the character meals this recent trip, too. If you see a character that doesn't make it your way, mention it to your server. They will do their best to "steer" them your way! We would have missed Captain Hook at the Plaza (he got distracted by "fighting" with Brer Fox) and Goofy at Goofy's Kitchen (he had to go drop his dishes and dance for everyone, and got sidetracked) if we hadn't mentioned to our servers that we missed them.

Another vote for Goofy's Kitchen! We had breakfast/lunch there three times during our last stay. I had only made one reservation but during the first meal we were all saying we had to come back! I would like to try dinner there this time. The character interaction, food, service...everything....is far superior.

Cool! Thanks for replying. I was worried that the food selection wasn't going to be good. Don't know where I heard it but I did hear that it was slim pickens there. I like to eat so I want lots of variety :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter