Character Dining w/ Buzz or Woody?

NUHuskies#1

My kids speak in COD code.. I don't know what it m
Hi All,
Planning yet another trip to the world for this upcoming summer and was wondering if there was anything new on dining with these beloved characters? I know that last year there was some rumors flying around but has anyone heard anything new? Just checking in!
Thanks!

Not yet. They need to do this. They used have one at MGM, I think they changed to what ever movie had been released.

Kae

To my knowledge, there has never been a Toy Story meal. Apparently, PIXAR does not like the idea of having the Toy Story characters in a meal and will not permit them to be used in a meal. Don't know the full story, but from what I hear they're pretty adamant about it. Sorry. :(

No, there isn't, nor has there ever been a meal with the Toy Story characters. Apparently, the way these characters are used must be agreed upon by, not only Disney, but also Pixar.
You can see the Toy Story characters outside of Pizza Planet at Disney MGM Studios, but it is not part of a character meal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter