~ Character ICON Swap ~ COMPLETE!!

just checked USPS for deliveries....all have been delivered except for LaWanna's with her's, Kristi's and Belle' :confused3 to weird the closest and still not delivered

please let me know that you do have your package ladies asap!

thanks!

Well the donkey delivered today! :rotfl2: We got our package and everything looks fantastic! Thanks ladies for all the cute pieces and thanks Lisa for hostessing! :goodvibes

My package is here, too. Sorry I forgot to update. All the pieces are wonderful and will look great on my pages. Thanks ladies and thanks for hosting Lisa!!

My package is here, too. Sorry I forgot to update. All the pieces are wonderful and will look great on my pages. Thanks ladies and thanks for hosting Lisa!!

thanks for letting me know Sheila!
I know aren't they!
you are most welcome!

I got my package!!! :cool1: I love all my goodies!!! Thanks so much for making my first swap so great! :hug:

My package is here, but I have not opened it yet. We just returned home awhile ago and I am exhausted. I will open it in the am.

Thanks for hostessing Lisa!

Just opened my package, everything is so cute! Thanks for all the great pieces!

Cassey and Princess Julia

My package is here, but I have not opened it yet. We just returned home awhile ago and I am exhausted. I will open it in the am.

Thanks for hostessing Lisa!

Just opened my package, everything is so cute! Thanks for all the great pieces!

Cassey and Princess Julia

you are welcome!
thanks for letting me know! happy you like everything!

other than Rachal's pieces, which I will deliver when we get together next this swap is COMPLETE!

thanks again ladies for a great swap!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter