~ Character ICON Swap ~ COMPLETE!!

Ok thanks!

I got the last package today....will start sorting tonight and will have it postal by saturday!

LaWanna, Kristi and Belle you pieces are very cute!!! you all forgot something though.....return postage! I will mail it back to you, but please send me the postage in the mail!

:rotfl2::rotfl::lmao:

Ok thanks!

I got the last package today....will start sorting tonight and will have it postal by saturday!

LaWanna, Kristi and Belle you pieces are very cute!!! you all forgot something though.....return postage! I will mail it back to you, but please send me the postage in the mail!

I am so sorry I had it on the table with it to go out but the other flat rate envelopes got laid on it and I did not put it in there. Do you have pay pal I can send it to you that way.

got everything sorted and photos taken...uploaded them but now photobucket is being a PITA :headache::headache: hope I can post them in the am!

I might be able to get these postal tomorrow, will keep you posted!

want to thank everyone for all the great work! these are going to be awesome little touches on our LO's! and a HUGE thank you for getting these all done so quickly and before the deadline :woohoo::woohoo:

:woohoo: photobucket is behaving here is the slide show ladies....

I have gotten everything packaged up so will be postal FRIDAY, except for Rachal's will hand deliver to her soon!

Everything looks great.

Wish I would have known how quickly they went together. I would have joined more groups. Even with the limited time I had, I bet I could have done it.

Everything looks great.

Wish I would have known how quickly they went together. I would have joined more groups. Even with the limited time I had, I bet I could have done it.

yes it does :thumbsup2
I will probably host this again next year, so you can join more groups! happy you were able to be in a few groups!

all packages are postal!
delivery shows for Monday!

Please let me know when your package arrives!!

thanks again for playing!!!!

Got mine :) Everything is soooo cute!!! Thanks for the happy mail Lisa :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter