Character Meal - Minnie and Daisy

hayesdvc

DIS Veteran
My darling granddaughter wants to eat with Minnie and Daisy for a meal. Is there one that has both?

TIA

Hollywood & Vine Minnie's Seasonal Character Dinner. This is usually available in November/December and Easter season, I don't know if it's available at other times.

Cape may cafe at the beach club has minnie, donald, goofy and daisy for breakfast only. It is a buffet, but the interaction was fantastic when we went! HOLLYWOOD and Vine in Hollywood studios has goofy, mickey, minnie, donald, and daisy for lunch and dinner. Depending on when you go they are in different outfits. It gets a lot of flack but we really enjoyed our dinner at Christmas last year! The newest breakfast is at Toppolinos, which has mickey, minnie, donald, and daisy for breakfast only. We have this booked for our trip in May!
Daisy is MY FAVORITE as you can tell by my profile pic.. so I make sure to always see her!!

Cape may cafe breakfast or hollywood & vine lunch/dinner, ive done both but have to say hollywood & vine felt a little more rushed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter