Character meals ~ Are there any with Pooh and friends?

tinkcc99

Earning My Ears
We are going to Disneyland in August. Two eight year olds with their favorite characters being Pooh, Tigger, Eeyore and piglet. I didn't notice any eating places mentioned with these characters but I was hoping there was one! Any help would be appreciated.

<font color=navy>We've had breakfast @ the Plaza Inn, and there are Pooh characters there. There are plenty of Pooh gifts, too. My dd's fave is Tigger (anyone who's seen pics of the rascals will recognize her by her Tigger ears), and her friends love Pooh and Eeyore. Last time we were there I got all three girls a t-shirt with Tigger, Pooh, & Eeyore. They also have plushes and other toys/clothing that the kids will love.

Enjoy your stay. :)

A quick tip on Plaza Inn. They do not take reservations so be prepared to stand in line if you don't get there early. And yes, they have characters all over the place, plenty of chances for photo ops. Have a great time and have a Disney Day!
:earsgirl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter