Character Meet Wait Times in EPCOT?

bayportkat

Mouseketeer
I was just wondering how the character meet and greet wait times have been in EPCOT- I remember having to go at rope drop for Joy and Sadness and Baymax.
Wondering how the waits have been for the following and if there are better times to go? Thanks!

Baymax
Ralph and Vanellope
Disney Pals

Well my data is probably out of date but when we went last June we discovered them by accident sometime after 11:00 hours. The waits were not to long 20-30 minutes and were fun.

I once waited 45 minutes at RD when my daughter wanted to see Joy & Sadness. Baymax was a walk up. Most of the other characters were a short wait.

Baymax and Joy/Sadness were regularly under 20 minutes to meet at the end of May. This may not have been true before noon, but it seemed pretty regular in the afternoon and early evening on the handful of days we spent in Epcot.

The plus side is that even if the line is long, it’s in AC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter