Character Mickey Heads

khertz

DIS Veteran
I'm looking for someone who can help me with a design for our DCL stateroom door. I had in mind to do character Mickey heads for myself and DD (one Rapunzel and one Cinderella) but rather than just a photo of the character in a Mickey head, I'm looking more like their dress designs filling the entire Mickey head if that makes sense? With our names in the center. I found something similar to give you an idea what I mean
il_fullxfull.582990184_1oii.jpg

Is anyone able to create us something like this, one with Rapunzel that says Kristy and one with Cinderella that says Delilah?

Thanks in advance!

I'm looking for someone who can help me with a design for our DCL stateroom door. I had in mind to do character Mickey heads for myself and DD (one Rapunzel and one Cinderella) but rather than just a photo of the character in a Mickey head, I'm looking more like their dress designs filling the entire Mickey head if that makes sense? With our names in the center. I found something similar to give you an idea what I mean
View attachment 373197

Is anyone able to create us something like this, one with Rapunzel that says Kristy and one with Cinderella that says Delilah?

Thanks in advance!

I had this Rapunzel one, and I tried to create a Cinderella one for you today. I will pm you the link to my Flickr and if you like them you can download the full resolution copies from there.

phonto.png

Please do not make anymore requests here if you're not the OP. Either start your own thread or look through my thread and make a request there. Thank you! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter