Character Photo Ops before, during, after the half and marathon

gzh6464

Mouseketeer
Are there typically character photo ops before (while waiting) and after crossing finish line and which ones? Would prefer to run through the race and not spend time on long lines while racing.

Yes and yes. Fab five are usually out along with Dopey and I think Chip and Dale are around too.
I saw characters out before the Dark Side Half but never for marathon weekend. Please enlighten me as to where I should look pre-race next year!

I saw characters out before the Dark Side Half but never for marathon weekend. Please enlighten me as to where I should look pre-race next year!
They are there every year by the stage. They usually have them on each side of the stage. Goofy, Dopey, Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Daisy, Donald.

Yeah like Teetz said. Just look for the super long lines. Last year they had a person holding a sign that marked the end of the line so you could look for them too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter