Best Character Photos

I love everyone's photos! Characters are my absolute favorites. :goodvibes

Here are some more from our trip.

My DD was lucky enough to dance with the Prince at 1900 Park Fare. The Wicked Stepmother picked her out for him!

041_41-2.jpg

These characters are the best!
182_182.jpg

178_178.jpg

122_122.jpg

Arguing over her dress.
050_50.jpg

This was a LONG time ago, during a parade at MGM - yes, it was MGM at the time :)

Apparently Jafar was tired of walking so he had a seat on my lap.

wdwjafar.jpg

Hook taking DD's Tink away from her in the parade.

l_9b7b848ccf36494aae111a9b7934edaf.jpg

calenminnie.jpg

And she told DS to close his eyes,she had a secret to tell him. He turned so red!

image231.jpg

Image032.jpg

My dd reacting to how tall Goofy is!
Image055.jpg

I posted this one before, Snow White reacting to my 2 year old when he was showing her his blankie
Image075.jpg

LOVE this one I was wondering why my dd was holding a stuffed Piglet!
Image118.jpg

Image132.jpg

Image168.jpg

Image178.jpg

Then there is my 2 year old picking his nose with Belle. He kept putting his hand on his face so i said what are you doing. He says I picking my nose!
Image101.jpg

Picture threads are a better fit for the Theme Parks Community board, so I've moved this one. :)

Not my little kid, but this is one of my most priceless shots.

We had stayed around till after the Kiss Goodnight, it was probably around midnight. We were just strolling around the Hub area and this little tuckered out kid went up to Chip. Chip sat on the ground and the little guy promptly lay down, snuggled up in Chip's lap. And Chip was rocking back and forth a little, and I bet might have even been humming a really quiet lullaby. :cloud9: I always think that this picture has 'Disney' written all over it.

Great pictures everyone.

CMs2-38.jpg

DisneyNov20071475.jpg
[/IMG]

Rafiki decided he wanted to pose us this way before the photo was taken.

DisneyNov20071431.jpg

Stitch was giving me the thumbs up.

DisneyNov20071422.jpg

Chicken Little really likes DW

Image053.jpg

Image095.jpg

Sometimes the photopass photographers are so spot on about taking a picture at the right time... My oldest son was cracking up at Pluto. I love those kind of smiles!

This is one of my boys who calls Jasmine his "girlfriend". Notice the custom shirt and necklace? :love:

DisneyWorldApMay-2008093.jpg

Not my little kid, but this is one of my most priceless shots.

We had stayed around till after the Kiss Goodnight, it was probably around midnight. We were just strolling around the Hub area and this little tuckered out kid went up to Chip. Chip sat on the ground and the little guy promptly lay down, snuggled up in Chip's lap. And Chip was rocking back and forth a little, and I bet might have even been humming a really quiet lullaby. :cloud9: I always think that this picture has 'Disney' written all over it.

Great pictures everyone.

CMs2-38.jpg

That's is definitely was WDW is all about. :thumbsup2

Here's some more from me. :goodvibes

LTT before MVMCP. I LOVED this place!! I hope they bring the characters back.

Chip was eating the snowflakes on my DD's hat!
150_150-4.jpg

149_149-3.jpg

I love my Pluto.
147_147-4.jpg

183_183-6.jpg

155_155-3.jpg

178_178-6.jpg

049_49-4.jpg

165_165-4.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter