Character Spot at epcot now a tier 2 [correction, now back to Tier 1]

Just looked and it back as a Tier 1.
Never understood moving it to a Tier 1, so was happy to see it as a Tier 2.
Must have been a glitch they fixed.
Maybe it will move back. I would expect when the 2 new rides open, it may go back to Tier 2.

Just looked and it back as a Tier 1.
Never understood moving it to a Tier 1, so was happy to see it as a Tier 2.
Must have been a glitch they fixed.
Maybe it will move back. I would expect when the 2 new rides open, it may go back to Tier 2.
My guess is it wasn't supposed to go live but that it will go Tier 2 when the new attractions open. Just for some reason it was moved too early.

Or I could be 100% wrong. Disney does some odd stuff sometimes.

So if someone booked another tier 1 and also booked Character Spot when it moved to tier 2, what happens when Character Spot moves back to tier 1?

Ugh was so excited to do our FP in 2 weeks with this a tier 2. What a bummer!!!!

So if someone booked another tier 1 and also booked Character Spot when it moved to tier 2, what happens when Character Spot moves back to tier 1?
When Disney moved it to a tier 1 (last year?) I already had it booked as a tier 2. Disney honored it and I was able to keep it. Though, if I tried to modify it, either to different time of day or a different attraction, the new tiering rules were in effect. And if I cancelled it I would not have been able to rebook it as a tier 2.

I changed it during this time for 2 of my days and it is showing up in my fastpasses with Frozen one day and Soarin’ the other.

We changed one of our tier 2 attractions to the Character Spot on Saturday and so far it's still there. I hope it stays since we leave in a couple of weeks!

I changed it during this time for 2 of my days and it is showing up in my fastpasses with Frozen one day and Soarin’ the other.

Same here- still showing with my Test Track FP on the same day. I believe as PP said when something like this happens it is just left as long as you don't try to modify it. Disney just honors it in spite of the error.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter