****Character Swap Final Details..****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kat Disney,
Just incase you don't wish to read all of the old hash stuff, I would just like to say,
Please stay! Join in again. I know this group of ladies or at least feel I do and I know they are a forgiving bunch! I really am truly glad you are feeling better and things are improving.

I was very happy to see my package came in todays mail :cool1: I would like to THANK EVERYONE for doing a great job. Can't wait to use them after my WDW trip next week.

I don't know if anyone offered, but I'm in Group TWO and would be willing to scan the elements from my group and post for all to see (when mine arrive, probably Monday :banana: )!! Can anyone scan and post Group ONE?? :confused3

Okay guys It looks like people are getting there swaps now

KatDisney has explained and apologized so lets move on

Yes it would have been nice for some communtication
but we really don't know what she had to deal with so lets not Lynch her over it

from here on lets just move on and hopefully everyone can get along and not continue to give her a hard time

and Yes before anyone says it
I understand Why you were all upset I am just saying
she is trying to correct the mistake so lets not keep hammering on it
OKAY???

disneyfreakjackie said:
I don't know if anyone offered, but I'm in Group TWO and would be willing to scan the elements from my group and post for all to see (when mine arrive, probably Monday :banana: )!! Can anyone scan and post Group ONE?? :confused3
I wasn't in the swap, but I want to see ALL of them!!! :teeth: :wave:

Very nice items! Can't wait til I can get some scrapping time to use them. Thank you everyone, great job. Kathy, I hope you are feeling better. Happy holidays to you and your family.

Linda

I just want to say I am so very happy that you all are getting them now.

Hey Kat - good to see you around.. Hope you are feeling better and hope my package arrives soon I can't wait to see everyone's hard work!!!! Michelle

I will look later at all the goodies. Thanks for everyone's hard work! Kathy, I hope you are feeling better.
Shawna

Got mine today! Thanks everyone for the great job! I've said this before, but it is just like Christmas when I receive the swap packages in the mail!

It was especially nice today as I had a difficult day with a student. He is on a behavior contract and told me--after I had reminded him the THIRD time that he was not following his contract--that the newest contract didn't count and I couldn't expect him to follow it because he hadn't signed it yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Excuse me, would you like to repeat that again? :confused3

just got home from texas and mine was waiting as well, great job everyone! katdisney, I haven't read the dis for the last 3-4 days (since being in tx) I hope you are feeling better though. maggie

I received my swap stuff today. Everything was so awesome. Now I have to find the time to get some scrapping done. So I can use some of my neat stuff.

Becky

My package arrived today. Thanks to everyone in the swap and thanks to Kat for hosting. :cool1:

I hope everyone is feeling better, Kat.

Jeanne

clearly I missed all the drama here... why the sudden interest by the mods? we've been complaining for at least a month... just curious. maggie

nicurn said:
clearly I missed all the drama here... why the sudden interest by the mods? we've been complaining for at least a month... just curious. maggie
First off it wasn't sudden interest
I have been following it and getting emails from some mostly is support of giving KatDisney a break
I had PMed KatDisney myself but didn't feel the need to brodcast it on the board
sometime we MODS work behind the scences and you dont see it

MeanLaureen is extremely busy at work this time of year so she has not been around much and I really thought as adults here you guys would work it out.

But I must say this has become much more drama than I would have expected

Everyone is getting their swaps I know late but they are arriving
Kathy has apologized and i think that she shouldn't have to keep apologizing
I understand why you were all upset but enough is enough
Mistakes happen
people are human
and she is doing her best to make up for it

We can either agree to just move on and play nice and no more rude comments about her or I will just delete this thread and we will move on that way

It is really up to you all

kaylajr said:
First off it wasn't sudden interest
I have been following it ... I had PMed KatDisney myself but didn't feel the need to brodcast it on the board ...

Perhaps it would have helped if you had let the swap participants know you were communicating with the Swap hostess. Maybe there would have been less hard feelings all around.

kaylajr said:
... But I must say this has become much more drama than I would have expected

Anyone who has particiapted in any type of swap, exchange, trading, etc. knows how much work - time, effort, materials, etc. - goes into it. Therefore I think the participants hada right to know or wonder what happened. I sincerely understand we all have more in our lives than the DIS & our real lives often get in the way, but a little communication goes a LONG way.

kaylajr said:
We can either agree to just move on and play nice and no more rude comments about her or I will just delete this thread and we will move on that way It is really up to you all

This almost sounds like a threat ... that if we don't play nice ...

Rhetorical question ... What happened to the warm & fuzzy feelings we used to experience around here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter