Characters in Very Merrytime Cruise

MicDon

Earning My Ears
Hi. I am going to a 7-night Very Merrytime Cruise from Port Canaveral this holiday season (on Disney Fantasy),
and I would like to know what kind of outfit Mickey & Friends will have for the cruise.

When I had my another cruise (which was a regular 4-night Bahama cruise on Disney Dream), a couple years ago,
they had 5 kinds of outfit listed below.
-Regular (cruise costume)
-Formal
-Resort (Aloha?)
-Pirate
-Castaway Cay

Do they have Christmas outfit in addition to those 5 for Very Merrytime Cruise or
Do they replace any of them to Christmas outfit?

It would be a great help to tell me what kind of outfit I would probably have.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Many of the characters do have winter outfits that they wear, I don't think I'd call them Christmas but I don't recall the exact details of them. For a 7 nighter, I don't believe you will see any substitution of outfits as they have more days to spread them out.

I was on a 5 night Merrytime cruise last December.
Mickey had on the cutest Christmas sweater, Pluto had antlers, Minnie had a tropical Christmas dress, Daisy had a red dress with a green bow, Chip and Dale had red and green scarves + hats on, and Belle was in her Christmas dress.
I think there was more but they had no listing of what outfits were coming out when, so I totally missed some characters 😔 (Except Belle, she was wearing it during the Princess Greeting)

Yes, the Fab Five all wear winter-holiday themed outfits at some point during a Merrytime cruise. They don't wear them all the time, though, so check your Navigator carefully if you want pics with each one dressed for the winter holidays.

Another outfit to look out for is Minnie dressed up as a princess, usually on the balcony. That's usually about the times the princess meet and greets happen in the atrium on sea days.

Here is one photo. I just went through all my pictures and have almost none of the characters. I now have a mission on our next VM.

I was on a 5 night Merrytime cruise last December.
Mickey had on the cutest Christmas sweater, Pluto had antlers, Minnie had a tropical Christmas dress, Daisy had a red dress with a green bow, Chip and Dale had red and green scarves + hats on, and Belle was in her Christmas dress.
I think there was more but they had no listing of what outfits were coming out when, so I totally missed some characters 😔 (Except Belle, she was wearing it during the Princess Greeting)
Belle wears her beautiful Christmas dress from the movie.

Yes, the Fab Five all wear winter-holiday themed outfits at some point during a Merrytime cruise. They don't wear them all the time, though, so check your Navigator carefully if you want pics with each one dressed for the winter holidays.
Do they say in the navigator/app what outfits they are wearing? I’ve never noticed before

Can you tell me how? I just looked up old navigators and still can’t figure it out

Thanks
My mistake- I remembered incorrectly. You can use logic for some outfits: they'll be in formal wear on formal night, beach wear at Castaway Cay, pirate gear on pirate night, etc. You can try asking at Guest Services which day they'll be dressed up for Christmas.

We sailed on a Merrytime Cruise during Thanksgiving Week last year. I just checked the photos on my phone, so this might be an incomplete list, but here's what I have:

Mickey: Holiday Sweater, Formal outfit with Tails and a red and green plaid vest with green bow tie, Pirate outfit, red and green tropical flower shirt, and Pilgrim outfit for Thanksgiving day.

Minnie: Holiday Sweater with a skirt and red hat, Formal outfit long gown in red and green plaid , Pirate outfit, red and green tropical flower dress, and Pilgrim outfit for Thanksgiving day.

Donald: Holiday Sweater, Pirate outfit, and red and green tropical flower shirt.

Daisy: Holiday Sweater dress with green hair bow, Pirate outfit, and red and green tropical flower shirt.

Goofy: Holiday Sweater-vest with red and green flannel pants, Santa Suit, pirate outfit and red and green tropical flower shirt.

Pluto: Antlers with holiday collar and red and green tropical flower collar.

Stitch, Chip and Dale: Pirate outfits and red and green tropical flower shirts.

Belle: Velvet Christmas gown.

I hope this helps with your planning. Have a great cruise!

I'm gonna piggy back on this with a question.
My mistake- I remembered incorrectly. You can use logic for some outfits: they'll be in formal wear on formal night, beach wear at Castaway Cay, pirate gear on pirate night, etc. You can try asking at Guest Services which day they'll be dressed up for Christmas.
So let's Mickey is out in the morning and in the evening on Nassau Day/Pirate Night. Would he be in his normal sailor outfit in the morning, his pirate outfit, or something else?

I'm gonna piggy back on this with a question.

So let's Mickey is out in the morning and in the evening on Nassau Day/Pirate Night. Would he be in his normal sailor outfit in the morning, his pirate outfit, or something else?
He'd only be in pirate gear for the latter part of the day. He could be in either sailor or beach gear in the morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter