Characters

Terk-1

Dreaming of Disney Cruising!
I read that there is now a meet & greet with Cpt Jack at POTC at WDW. Is there one at DL? Where would I find other characters in DL? Which characters are out more often? Are there special areas that the characters are located at DL and if so, where? I'm a WDW person, so I'm not that familiar with DL. Thanks in advance for your help.

We saw him last year in NOS near the entrance to the Court des Anges. However, since Tom Sawyer Island has been redone with a pirate theme, I've seen posts that he greets guests over there. I'm not sure if he is always there, or has scheduled times. If it doesn't indicate on your Entertainment schedule, ask a CM. :)

From everything I have read recently, he has been permanently relocated to Pirate's Lair on TSI.

He had a whole setup, complete with treasure nearby, on the Island last week.

Be nice to him, though! After all, he's a pirate, and can do as he pleases (totally turned his back on a woman who was rude to him, and never did sign her autograph book, focusing on children and nicer adults).

A Photopass photographer was there, which was great! I haven't checked out the pictures yet (am part of a Photopass share and don't want to mess it up), but I'm hoping they are great!

Buzz Lightyear has scheduled times in Tomorrowland, and they are written on the entertainment schedule. Mickey, Minnie, etc will be in Toontown when you need them (and elsewhere, but that's a little bit confusing, LOL).

I saw many Cast Members with buttons that said "Ask Me About Characters", and I assume they know the schedules. :)

Capt. Jack Sparrow a permanent fixture at Pirate's Lair? Woohoo!:banana:

Guess I'll DEFINATELY be making a stop or two over there, then!pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter