Characters

*~*stacey*~*

Mouseketeer
I was just wondering if anyone would be able to tell me what characters are at Hong Kong Disneyland. I love the characters interaction and think its one of the things that sets Disney parks apart from other theme parks.

Is it just the Princesses and Mickey and his pals or are there other characters to look out for? Also how common is it to see them around the park?

We saw princesses, prince charming, mickey, minnie, donald, daisy, prince caspian, captain jack and another pirate, buzz, chip and dale. those are all just off the top of my head. In the parade we saw the dwarfs, Merriweather, and some others, not sure if they are available around the park, or if they are only in the parade.

I was just wondering if anyone would be able to tell me what characters are at Hong Kong Disneyland. I love the characters interaction and think its one of the things that sets Disney parks apart from other theme parks.

Is it just the Princesses and Mickey and his pals or are there other characters to look out for? Also how common is it to see them around the park?

I visited it, That's good dream when can go to overthere.:banana::hippie:

I would be going there in December between 23rd to 28th during christmas holidays. What are the opening hours and is there any special event during this period ?

We've seen minnie & mickey, donald & daisy, goofy, chip & dale, tigger, winnie the pooh, Belle, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella, Mulan, Fairy Godmother, jiminy cricket, buzz lightyear, Alice in Wonderland.... that's off the top of my head, I'm sure there have been more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!