Characters

TheGreg1982

Mouseketeer
Who are your favorite characters and why? Let's do princess, fairy, and other.

Other is Donald, he has a short temper and things don't work out for him just like me lol

Fairy: Rosetta because she is a redhead with a southern accent and like me doesn't like to get dirty.

Princess is hrs to answer but I think I'll have to go with Ariel. I've always liked that she gets just the body she wants magically and I've always been jealous of her hair.

Princess: Tiana because she's honestly the perfect princess in my book (The Beyoncé of Princesses tbh). She's a hardworker, sassy, smart and super independent. But in the end, she realizes it's ok to also bring a hunky man in the picture and still be all that.

Fairy: I'll put Peter Pan in this category because he flies. He's my fave because he just epitomizes childhood for me. His story is so important to me for so many reasons, but I won't bore you with that because this post would be extra long. I just love Peter Pan!

Other: Pluto because I love dogs and he's just the eternal puppy. With him, I'll never be without puppy love.

I call those three my holy trinity of characters.

Honorable mentions to Charlotte "Lottie" LaBouff (the most underrated Disney character EVER (and my lowkey actual fave)), Flynn Rider, Maleficent, Prince Naveen, Disgust, Bing Bong, Ariel & Merriweather.

Princess: Tiana because she's honestly the perfect princess in my book (The Beyoncé of Princesses tbh). She's a hardworker, sassy, smart and super independent. But in the end, she realizes it's ok to also bring a hunky man in the picture and still be all that.

Fairy: I'll put Peter Pan in this category because he flies. He's my fave because he just epitomizes childhood for me. His story is so important to me for so many reasons, but I won't bore you with that because this post would be extra long. I just love Peter Pan!

Other: Pluto because I love dogs and he's just the eternal puppy. With him, I'll never be without puppy love.

I call those three my holy trinity of characters.

Honorable mentions to Charlotte "Lottie" LaBouff (the most underrated Disney character EVER (and my lowkey actual fave)), Flynn Rider, Maleficent, Prince Naveen, Disgust, Bing Bong, Ariel & Merriweather.

I LOVE Lottie! She reminds me of a young version of Blanch from the golden girls

I LOVE Lottie! She reminds me of a young version of Blanch from the golden girls

That's such an accurate summation of her. How did I not think of that? Lol Her and Tiana are my friendship goals for life (and their friendship is honestly so ahead of its time, but people don't even realize it)

That's such an accurate summation of her. How did I not think of that? Lol Her and Tiana are my friendship goals for life (and their friendship is honestly so ahead of its time, but people don't even realize it)

I love how no one even mentions anything about they shouldn't be friends in that movie. YEs race relations were bad at that time but if left Ali e two little girls will just be little girls.

So hard to pick just one for all of these categories, I have to think on this.

But while we're on topic of Charlotte aka Blanche,

tenor.gif

underrated, I love her. And in PATF I particularly like the opening scenes where her father is talking for a bit then magically pulls a puppy out of his clothing :rotfl:

I love how no one even mentions anything about they shouldn't be friends in that movie. YEs race relations were bad at that time but if left Ali e two little girls will just be little girls.

Exactly, which is pretty beautiful. Especially since both genuinely value the friendship, it's not as if Lottie is friends with Tiana out of charity or Tiana is friends with her for her own benefit. They both care for each other, which is pretty rare for many other female friendships in Disney films.

So hard to pick just one for all of these categories, I have to think on this.

But while we're on topic of Charlotte aka Blanche,

tenor.gif

underrated, I love her. And in PATF I particularly like the opening scenes where her father is talking for a while then magically pulls a puppy out of his clothing :rotfl:

Best scene with her tho has to be the one where she comes to the cafe with her father to tell Tiana about Prince Naveen's arrival. I still die laughing every time I watch it. I can re-enact it word-for-word, action-for-action, quirk-for-quirk.

My favorite Princess is Ariel, though as an adult I recognize she's not a great role model. I love Tiana and how strong she is, but Ariel is still my favorite.

I don't really have a favorite fairy character, though I have watched the TinkerBell movies. They're cute. I guess I like the pirate fairy.

As for other, it's gotta be Mickey Mouse. He's just such a classic, and I have so much respect for his legacy and place in animation history!

Donald is and wel be always my favoriete. Please help ! I have a character encounter in the castle but I don't know any more who the princes is ;-( Who can help me out ?
DSCN8344.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!