Charles

I'm a fan of Charles. I like his view on things. It look like he has got more comfortable on camera. I'm an introvert so i like his views when it comes to how a place might not be good with some people like me. Go Charles Go.

I'm a fan of Charles. I like his view on things. It look like he has got more comfortable on camera. I'm an introvert so i like his views when it comes to how a place might not be good with some people like me. Go Charles Go.
My husband is also an introvert so it is nice to see what to avoid or where to sit.

This is some of the things I like about Charles as well.

I think he is also more comfortable when teresa is not there , the dynamics, they rub each other the wrong way, and I think when they're separated (like siblings!) he is more relaxed and offers more input.

Charles has a very witty, dry sense of humor. I like it when he's on the show. He's great.

Doesn’t bother me. At least it’s not a dirty ball cap and stretched out Universal T-shirt or sports jersey. ;-)
When I got this job, I went out and got a bunch of nice dress clothes and then remembered that part of the reason I wanted a job like this is so I can be comfortable and relaxed when I’m carrying a 20lb backpack full of cameras, computers and more in 90+ degree heat. :)
Plus, Charles is a native Floridian and can withstand the heat when overdressed the same way I can walk around in the snow back home when I’m completely underdressed and usually in shorts.

When I got this job, I went out and got a bunch of nice dress clothes and then remembered that part of the reason I wanted a job like this is so I can be comfortable and relaxed when I’m carrying a 20lb backpack full of cameras, computers and more in 90+ degree heat. :)
Plus, Charles is a native Floridian and can withstand the heat when overdressed the same way I can walk around in the snow back home when I’m completely underdressed and usually in shorts.

:)

Besides, the man consistently wears a tie (can we see more bows?). Personally, I think it would be very unique and interesting to see one (1) DU episode where the entire panel sports ties (including the ladies if on the panel).:duck:

I hated wearing ties in my career, but understood the legacy and complied. Maybe Charles is a trendsetter for DU?

I can't imagine walking around the parks dressed like that. I absolutely love wearing a suit with a nice crisp white shirt and tie, but companies seem to be getting away from that!

If I even just wore khaki pants and a long-sleeved dress shirt around the parks I would be looking toe up from the flo up by 10am!

I feel bad because he was so intense at the start that I just didn't "get him". He's now one of a my faves, I completely get his humour, especially when it is with the long descriptive metaphors in a negative review. The irony for me is he has a very similar personality to my own at times, and I often find it takes time for others to learn my "craic". It helps that he seems more comfortable to take a swing with his inputs because the rest of the team also seem to get him more now and they are likely to be hits. I love the dry delivery of Craig and Charles is adding more of that to the show. Consider me a big fan of him now.

I love him even though I also find the whole vest/tie thing a bit.. out of place for the location and florida weather. He has a great sense of humour and I like that he is a bit of a shy character as I also have a fear of audience participation in any form!!

Yuge fan. Like others have said, I am super cynical and have a very dry sense of humor so I immediately liked him as a kindred spirit. I know not everyone gets that humor right away and we can seem negative or like wet blankets, but I assure you I think I am hilarious in my own head. 10/10 Charles fan would watch again

I love Charles! He adds sarcasm, wit, class (hello vests and ties), and a different perspective to the shows he's on. His differing social preferences (i.e. Hoopdy Doo) definitely speak to a lot of people. He genuinely loves the parks and I love watching shows with him included!

The man did find his groove, like what he says comes off as quirky but in a good way and his facial expressions are priceless

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter