Chase Disney Rewards $40 Giftcard offer for DVC

I called on this offer on Saturday. I never received the email, but used the phone number from page 2 of this thread. Took 19 minutes, and part of that was chatting about our kids and that she lived in Anaheim. She did not tell me the amount of the GC, but I figure that either amount will be fine, since it's free. :love:

I complete call on 8/3. Never got the FedEx package that several of you got, but today (8/31) I got the $40 gift card! :dogdance:

Did it come by regular US mail or Fed-Ex? I was told Fed-Ex signature required, but I've heard reports of people getting it in their regular US mail, delivered by the post office

I got a call today from the lady I've spoken with on the phone (Michelle). She told me the card had been sent but didn't know when it would arrive.

Called last Tuesday, got the package this Tuesday, and the gift card today (regular mail)!

Very happy to hear it arrived regular mail! (Was worried they'd FedEx it to my doorstop while I was traveling and it would magically disappear on me...)

Ugh I'm annoyed.
Not at the people that called waaaay after others and got theirs already but at Disney for doing it that way!
I bet mine will come tomorrow as I'm at MK.
Well I guess it gives me an excuse to look at park merch on the website and not feel bad for buying lol. Because I know that gift card will burn a hole in mu pocket before December 2018 which is the next time I'm going.

Ugh I'm annoyed.
Not at the people that called waaaay after others and got theirs already but at Disney for doing it that way!
I bet mine will come tomorrow as I'm at MK.
Well I guess it gives me an excuse to look at park merch on the website and not feel bad for buying lol. Because I know that gift card will burn a hole in mu pocket before December 2018 which is the next time I'm going.
sorry you didn't get your GC, I didn't either.
look at it this way, better to be at WDW with no GC than sitting at home with the card. Have a great trip.

Last edited:
Called on 8/23, received my packet on 8/29 and received my $40 gift card on 8/31.

I called on Sunday 8/27, received the information packet via FedEx on Thursday 8/31, and just received my $40 gift card via USPS today (Saturday 9/2).

The guide I spoke to was extremely helpful, and the phone call probably would've only lasted 10 minutes if I didn't ask a bunch of questions, as I'm actually considering purchasing into DVC.

Still no GC for me. called 4 weeks ago today (8/5). calling Tuesday, will be 31 days. e-mail said "you will receive your gift card within 30 days".

Asking this question again (which I asked yesterday) just so it doesn't get lost in the comments:

Has anybody successfully done this twice in their household (both spouses)?
Update on this - wife attempted to call (but from the same number I used) and they instantly recognized it and brought up my name and said it's one per household. Not sure what would've happened if she used a cell phone number that Disney didn't recognize but they probably would've caught it on the address. Oh well, only one $40 free gift card for us, haha.

I just called and spoke to a really nice person...It took about 25 minutes depending on your questions. You follow along with a brochure that they send to you via your email on a laptop. It was educational and worth the time for $40

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter