Chase Disney Visa and AP and QS

lorenae

I'm going to Disney World!
When you are buying a snack or a QS meal, do you tell the CM that you have both of those as you order, to get any available discount?

I'm honestly not sure if there are any snack kiosks/QS restaurants that give AP or Disney Visa discounts.

I can't think of a single one off the top of my head. Maybe some at DS, but I can't remember any in the parks or resorts that do.

Yes, several TS restaurants do, but the question was regarding snacks and QS.
Right, I'm trying to explicitly say that there are ZERO QS discounts with a Visa card and only a tiny handful with the AP. TIW is the best bet for a couple more QS discounts, and even that is a disappointingly short list.

You have to pay with the card in order to get any discounts with the card. You can't put it on a magic band.

Some of our favorite restaurants give the Disney VISA discount. I always make sure to mention it when we are seated (as we're talking about Boma and Biergarten, which are buffets): "We are paying with our Disney VISA, which has a 10% discount," or something like that. For a long time the servers often didn't know what I was talking about so I made sure to have a print out of the page from the Chase website, but in our past few trips they knew about it.

Reviving this thread from last month, but in searching for QS discounts it seems (and the poster above noted) there are next to none - not AP, DVC, Disney Visa, or with TiW. Is that correct? I realize there are a couple at AK and DS, but in general when I’m doing the math is it safe to assume no discount on QS?

I plan to do a restaurant list for my next two trips, and I want to cut food costs by decreasing table service. I assumed the TiW would be worth it but now I’m thinking not, since I will have a Visa and an AP.

Reviving this thread from last month, but in searching for QS discounts it seems (and the poster above noted) there are next to none - not AP, DVC, Disney Visa, or with TiW. Is that correct? I realize there are a couple at AK and DS, but in general when I’m doing the math is it safe to assume no discount on QS?

I plan to do a restaurant list for my next two trips, and I want to cut food costs by decreasing table service. I assumed the TiW would be worth it but now I’m thinking not, since I will have a Visa and an AP.
Yes, very few discounts on QS dining.

For android phone download the mouseperks app or pin the web page to your phone for apple. It allows you to filter, shows which discount is accepted, what %, & if any restrictions exist.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!