Chase Disney Visa

jodyb

DIS Veteran
Can anyone point me to a definitive list of the benefits of having a Chase Disney Visa card - while actually at WDW?

Remember though, if you use the discount on merchandise, you cannot use your magic band to pay, you have to use the actual Visa card.

Remember though, if you use the discount on merchandise, you cannot use your magic band to pay, you have to use the actual Visa card.

Right, and this does make sense I guess, but anyway, we are staying off site so our Magic Bands will only have our fast passes and dining reservations on them. We'll have to have our credit cards on us as well. The Disney card is my daughter's. When she opened her account at a Chase bank they offered her this card, and we both thought she took it just for the cool image on the card! :) Who knew it actually had benefits! LOL. Thanks for the link, Meglen, that has all the info. Don't know why we couldn't find it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!