Chase Lounge replacement location?

dsanner106

DIS Veteran
DVC Silver
I understand that club 33 has taken over the upstairs area of the American Pavillion. Has anything been announced about a new location for the Chase lounge during the food and wine festival? Will wristbands be distributed again this year?
Thanks
D

I used to love to go to the chase lounge during f&w when it would rain or just to cool off. I take pride knowing I was in that club 33 before it was club 33! Ha!

But if memory serves me right (and it’s often fuzzy) I don’t think they had a chase lounge there last year at all. No idea if it was or will be relocated.

Didn’t do a lounge cause of no sponsorship... I think they might of done wristbands for passholders at the festival center where they gave out ap buttons

That's correct, the Chase Lounge ended in 2016. Chase dropped out as the sponsor. I don't see any mention of a replacement.
I believe Joffery's Coffee is the sponsor for this year's Food and Wine Festival.

As I understand, when Chase quit being a sponsor for F&W, the Chase Lounge ended and will not be replaced anywhere.
In the past, there was a special viewing area for Illuminations for those with the Chase Visa card, and that ended at the same time.
There is still a DVC lounge for DVC members, not sure if that helps.

As I understand, when Chase quit being a sponsor for F&W, the Chase Lounge ended and will not be replaced anywhere.
In the past, there was a special viewing area for Illuminations for those with the Chase Visa card, and that ended at the same time.
There is still a DVC lounge for DVC members, not sure if that helps.

DVC lounge is good. Only open until 6pm though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!