Chase Visa Discount

Rich M

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know where I can get a list of the restaurants that we can get the discount at? Do we have to use it to receive the discount or can we just show it and save and use another form of payment? We like to charge to the room and pay everything at the end.

I saw the list on the Chase Disney Visa website. Not sure though if you have to pay at the time or if you can wait and pay at the end.

I saw the list on the Chase Disney Visa website. Not sure though if you have to pay at the time or if you can wait and pay at the end.

I couldn't find the list and didn't want to apply unless its available at the restaurants that we frequent.

Hi,

You have to pay with your Disney Visa card *and* mention the discount to get it applied. There are a few holiday black-out dates and also, no discount on alcohol.

Receive 10% off select dining locations most days at Walt Disney World® Resort when you use your Disney Visa Card.

10% Off Select Dining Locations

Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge & Villas
Boma – Flavors of Africa
Jiko – The Cooking Place (see restrictions)
Sanaa

Disney’s BoardWalk Inn & Villas
ESPN Sports Club
Flying Fish (see restrictions)

Disney’s Contemporary Resort
The Wave…of American Flavors

Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground
Trail’s End Restaurant

Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
Cítricos (see restrictions)
Grand Floridian Cafe
Narcoossee’s

Disney’s Old Key West Resort
Olivia’s Cafe

Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
Kona Cafe

Disney’s Port Orleans Resort
Boatwrights Dining Hall

Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
The Turf Club Bar and Grill

Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
Artist Point (see restrictions)
Whispering Canyon Cafe

Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
Captain’s Grille
Cape May Cafe

Disney’s Hollywood Studios®
The Hollywood Brown Derby (see restrictions)
Hollywood & Vine (see restrictions)

Epcot®
Biergarten Restaurant (see restrictions)
Coral Reef Restaurant (lunch only)
Le Cellier Steakhouse (lunch only)
Rose & Crown Dining Room (lunch only)

ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex
ESPN Wide World of Sports Grill

Fine Print:
Offer excludes alcoholic beverages, merchandise, tobacco, room service, holiday buffets, tax and gratuity. Must use your valid Disney Visa Card and/or Disney Rewards Redemption Card at time of purchase. Discount valid at the following restaurant locations: Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge & Villas: Boma – Flavors of Africa, Jiko – The Cooking Place (see restrictions), and Sanaa; Disney’s BoardWalk Inn & Villas: ESPN Sports Club and Flying Fish (see restrictions); Disney’s Contemporary Resort: The Wave…of American Flavors; Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground: Trail’s End Restaurant; Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa: Citricos (see restrictions), Grand Floridian Cafe, and Narcoossee’s; Disney’s Old Key West Resort: Olivia’s Cafe; Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort: Kona Cafe; Disney’s Port Orleans Resort: Boatwrights Dining Hall; Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa: The Turf Club Bar and Grill; Disney’s Wilderness Lodge: Artist Point (see restrictions) and Whispering Canyon Cafe; Disney’s Yacht Club Resort: Captain’s Grille and Cape May Cafe; Disney’s Hollywood Studios®: The Hollywood Brown Derby (see restrictions) and Hollywood & Vine (see restrictions); Epcot®: Biergarten Restaurant (see restrictions), Coral Reef Restaurant (lunch only), Le Cellier Steakhouse (lunch only), and Rose & Crown Dining Room (lunch only); and ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex: ESPN Wide World of Sports Grill. For locations where it is noted to see restrictions, the discount does not apply to the following dates: 11/23/17, 12/24/17, 12/25/17, 12/31/17, 1/1/18, 2/14/18, 4/1/18, 5/13/18 and 7/4/18. Subject to restaurant operating hours and closures. Offer and offer elements including, but not limited to, participating locations, are subject to availability and additional restrictions, and may change or be canceled without notice. Not valid in combination with other offers, discounts or promotions. Separate admission may be required. Discount is for personal use only and may not be transferred or resold.

You would think you wouldn't have to ASK for the discount. Means you have to remember where it will work.

If I were a waiter/waitress I would point it out to the customer if I worked in one of them. If the customer forgot to ask me I would remind them (its not like the card isn't obvious) - which in turn may get extra tip!

if you google "Disney rewards visa perks", you can be linked to the credit card's website. in the left column, you choose year-round perks & the location (WDW or DLR) & it will bring up all the perks per location. As you scroll down, it will have a clickable link for a list of restaurants as posted above. If you keep scrolling, there's also a shopping discount that shows discounts at Joffery's carts & Bongo's in Disney Springs. It's a credit card I really enjoy using for all of the perks especially photo ops & shopping discounts. I haven't used the discount for any tours yet, but we might do that next visit. Always a good idea to do the research to see if it works for your family.

Hi,

You have to pay with your Disney Visa card *and* mention the discount to get it applied.

We were just there, used our AP's or showed our Visa card, depending on location and charged everything to our room. We paid it all with our card at check out, but the restaurants did not know this.

When we went to Boma in February we told the waiter about the discount when we asked for the check. He said he could not add it until it was time to cash out because you had to be using the card before they can add the discount. So you can’t switch cards or MagicBand it.

Another trick is if there is a Chase bank near you, you can also get the discounts ( but no rewards) with the Disney Debit Card

Just a reminder that you can also get the merchandise discount at certain stores - totally forgot about in Nov. when we were buying ornaments at the Christmas store in Disney Springs. Luckily, the cashier asked if we had any discounts, and initially I said no, thinking no AP or DVC, but then she mentioned the Visa. It was our departure day, so I was not charging back to the room anyway, which I would normally do. I always use it at the local Disney store, when I spend over $50, so don't know why I didn't think about it. It was a pleasant surprise for my wallet!

Can you combine the Chase discount with the annual pass holders discount? I’m guessing it’s one or the other?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter