Chateau of Champs-sur-Marne vs City of Meaux vs City of Provins

LdyStormy76

Looking for the Hundred Acre Woods
Due to my travel schedule I will have 5 1/2 days at Disneyland Paris in September. Since I've already seen most of the tourist sites in Paris I would like to see something else at least one of the days I am there. Based on the information on the Disneyland Paris website, Chateau of Champs-sur-Marne, the City of Meaux and the City of Provins are all accessible via public transportation. Anyone have good, bad or so-so experiences with any of these? Or wants to recommend something else that I can easily reach? Unfortunately due to repeated credit card fraud issues Uber is not an option.

Thanks in advance for your input. I've been lurking on the board for months now in preparation for my Disneyland Paris visit but have not seen any discussion about these three sites.

Also, if you live in or regularly visit the Netherlands, what are your "must see/do/eat" items? I start my 4 week trip there at the end of August. There are some items on my list, but am open to ideas others have.

Thanks. I might be trying to cram 7 days of things to see in to 4 days, but not sure if I will ever make it back there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!