Chateaubriand for Two at Le Cellier

MollieDanOllieBearBoy

Earning My Ears
Has anyone tried the Chateaubriand for Two (Snake River Farms Wagyu Tenderloin, Bone Marrow, Truffled Fingerling Potatoes, Sauce Bearnaise Au Poivre, Red Wine Reduction) at Le Cellier?

If so, what did you like/dislike about it?

Thanks!

I gave this place three tries. I got ripped off 3 times!

You are seated on top of your neighbor (I suppose that so if you don't like your food you can eat their food?) Service ranged from so so to HORRID (All drink glasses empty, server shows up once and says "you don't want desert" throws check on the table and then disappears again. I had to flag down a manager to pay and all she did was shrug) Food was not good. Outback steakhouse is dramatically better.

The only thing "Signature" about this place is the pricing. Disney has a 2nd rate steakhouse and is getting people to pay $100 for a meal.

Oh and the best part. The 2nd time I ate at this place I was with several people who work for Disney. They were beyond mortified!

But since someone posted their glowing review. Here are some other recent reviews

https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUse...93-Le_Cellier_Steakhouse-Orlando_Florida.html

Not all of them are glowing!

Haven’t eaten at this restaurant but can say a Chateaubriand is a nice cut of meat ( top of the filet mignon and just as tender) and as long as the meat quality is good you should be fine. The sides that come with the dish seem well matched.

I used to get this at Les Chefs before they took it off the menu. It was DELICIOUS. Had no idea its now at Le Cellier and fortunately, I have a reservation there for our upcoming trip.

We are on the DxDDP. If my husband and I share, can we get this with 4 credits?

I used to get this at Les Chefs before they took it off the menu. It was DELICIOUS. Had no idea its now at Le Cellier and fortunately, I have a reservation there for our upcoming trip.

We are on the DxDDP. If my husband and I share, can we get this with 4 credits?
Since it’s a shareable dish it will cost 4 TS credits for two guests.

Since it’s a shareable dish it will cost 4 TS credits for two guests.

Great! I remember in the past a shared entree at another restaurant was not even given the option to pay using dining credits, even though we were willing to use 4. Now I just need to convince DH to share with me :)

We have never had a bad experience at Le Cellier. Sad to hear about bad service as that is very un-Canadians. :)

Admittedly the prices are out of this world but that is WDW for you. I guess I can't blame WDW since this was an impossible ressie back before it was Signature. Unfortunately like all large companies Disney is about value for shareholders more than customers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter