cheap (outside of disney property) food souvenirs

epid.tor

Earning My Ears
hey everyone-

I's like to bring a food souvenir back to my mother-in-law--ideally one that she would be able to share with the other residents in her apartment complex (e.g., a box of mickey stamped shortbread cookies, chocolate dipped mickey pretzels). I know I can get them at the parks, resorts, or disney springs, but I'm cheap! Anyone have any ideas where to find disney food products outside of disney properties? I looked at Walmart in Kissimmee (on Old Lake Wilson Rd) and while it had isles and isles of disney products, there wasn't any food gifts.

Any suggestions would be appreciated!!

thanks!!!

It's cheap Disney-themed treats available off-site (okay, online) with five per order so they can be shared.

Frankly,you're going to either physically go off-site and browse (possibly a variety of) stores, or suck it up and pay Disney prices. Or just buy for your MIL.

sorry--not trying to be difficult, but the link you posted is for a dowloadable vector set not actual food, right? I'm not looking to make her anything, but to buy something pre-made

and I have been browsing a variety of off site stores--so far Walmart, Target and a couple of "disney souvenir" type-corner stores, but haven't found any disney themed food at them (except for mickey mouse goldfish at target!)

And I may have to pay full price at a disney property, but I thought I would just check to see if anyone had any suggestions of other places to shop.

thanks!

I will be checking out Walmart next Jan for these
this is in Canada but maybe walmart.com has them.
I know they say baby but it's dried fruit.

https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/disney...-fruit-crisps-strawberry-banana/6000187487295
In the past I have bought Disney plates here in Canada and then picked up a box of cookies at Disney Springs and just tied the box of cookies to the plates with a nice ribbon.
I also pre trip pick up nice Disney Gift bags from our Dollar tree store.
Regards
Mel

Photo credit DIS Dining
1571626476861.png

Last edited:
Honestly, if you're looking for Disney themed snack items then going to the resort/Springs might be your best bet. There you can get pretzels, shortbread, gummies, licorice, rice crispy treats, individual Mickey or Pool lolli pops in bundles of 5, etc. If you want generic then Goldfish brand has mickey head crackers, some Walmart stores sell Disney branded apple slices or cheese bites, and some dried fruit in the dried fruit/snack section.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter