Cheap Rate at WL?

Golf4283

Mouseketeer
I was wondering if anyone knows where or how to get the cheapest rate possible at the Wilderness lodge. My mom has always been able to get us a really good rate but for some reason this year we are having trouble booking a rate like we are used to paying. Thanks for the help.

I must have missed where you stated the time of the year you are going. Right now, the discounts are only for AP holders. And the discounts for this period are not as great as they were in the past.

In my opinion, the discounts will be few and far between this year and probably next year as well due to the 50th year celebration. With all the commercials running on TV about the celebration, the Magical Express and the great discount for 6 nights for families of four, I'm guessing that Disney doesn't or won't have to discount their rooms too much in order to fill them.

But that's just my opinion. :flower:

Thats what we were afraid of. And sorry about me forgetting the dates. We are going in the beginning of june.

The lowest I've paid at WL is $109 AP rate, low season, and with a free upgrade to waterview room.

I don't expect to get the same rate this year - maybe early Dec, but that's it...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter