Cheapest package

Cresta, Bridge and the official DLP booking agent in the UK always seemed to be the best for packages when I booked this way. You might find a smaller operator who can offer much cheaper prices by staying off-site, and travelling by coach (although these can be a little bit like hard work if you have young children).

Regards

Rob

Thanks Rob :D

I phoned DLP and was quoted £762 for 2 adults and 1 child, going on the Eurostar on 11th June. The offer is 4 nights for the price of 3.
I asked for The Sequioa Lodge, and she said we would be staying in the montana block, which is close to all the amenities. Do you know much about the montana block ?

The only thing that I'm not really happy about is that it leaves on a Wednesday, and returns Sunday, so we'd catch all the weekend crowds. I wanted the monday, but it was fully booked :(
Without the Eurostar it would be £520, so I'm going to have a look and see how much I can find flights for.
Thanks for all help :D

I'm fairly certain that the Montana block is the main big building, where the bar and restaurants are. You will still have to go outside to a separate building for the swimming pool, but that's not a big deal in June.

I also think that it's only the Montana rooms that have a mini bar! :teeth: But if you're not bothered about that, I believe the other rooms are slightly cheaper.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter