Cheapest Seaworld tickets

TinkerBelle920

DIS Veteran
Hi! My family and I will be visiting Discovery Cove and Seaworld next week. My inlaws planned to join us just for the weekend at the last min. What is the cheapest I can get a ticket for them to seaworld for one day? They are really on a budget so I am hoping to get a decent discount. Is there any type of ticket that allows you in only for a few evening hours or something like that?

Ive seen before that if you order them online in advance it is a little cheaper.

I was there on 03/22/11. Bought park admission at the gate.

Regular admission price: $85.19
I asked about the Southwest Airlines frequent flyer discount. She said it was 20%. That brought the price down to $68.15.
$85.19 - $17.04 = $68.15
I asked if that was more than the AAA discount.
She said yes, the AAA discount is only $3.

You can go online to join the Southwest frequent flyer program, and print out the card. You don't have to fly Southwest to get the discount at Sea World.

Not sure how long the discount will last.

They have the Adult at Kid prices right now too, not sure the price on that. But almost all one day tickets can have the second day added for free.

The mcdonalds code is McDonalds2011, makes it 20 cheaper so thats probably your best option!

Is there a place they ask for it online at the Sea World website if you wish to purchase your ticket with this code?:hippie::cheer2:

^ Go to the seaworld website, click on which seaworld you want then hover over begin purchase look at the very bottom and it'll say enter promo code. At the top theres a place to enter it :)

Thanks for the McDonalds code. I already had admission for my husband and myself because we're doing the dolphin swim at Discovery Cove, but it really helped with the tickets for my son and my sister.

we aren't coming till jan 2012 but I am thinking of purchasing the tickets in advance. Just want to make sure if I buy in 2011 that the ticket will be good in 2012.

Thanks!

we aren't coming till jan 2012 but I am thinking of purchasing the tickets in advance. Just want to make sure if I buy in 2011 that the ticket will be good in 2012.

Thanks!

Found out the McDonalds2011 code has expired.

this code works Burgerking2011 for $20 off but I don't know when it expires.

I purchased tickets from home with the McD's code 2 weeks ago and when I printed the tickets out they said it was good for one day through May 18th 2012 (so one year). I would think BurgerKing code would be the same. It saved us 100.00 total off the 5 tickets. The 20.00 off per ticket was for child or adult ticket too.:lovestruc

Can the Southwest tickets be ordered in advance/online? What about AAA? Trying to avoid a trip to my AAA office if possible. :goodvibes

The Southwest deal is better than the BurgerKing by a few bucks, but I don't want to risk getting there (June 26) and the SW deal is done. I went to purchase the BK deal and everything was in Spanish. Are the tickets printed in Spanish as well? I would rather go there with my tickets in hand so that isn't an issue for me- I just don't want the tickets to be invalid if I have to show some proof of residency in PR (although I did just go visit there on a cruise this year LOL)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!