Cheapest Seaworld tickets

don't know about the southwest discount but with the Wendys11 discount the tickets are $67.99

I just put the wendys11 and got $69.99 and $61.99 for kids. And im going on Sept

Does anyone know if the Southwest discount is good on kids tickets too? In other words, if we are just buying a kids ticket, does it take 20% off of its price too?

I bought 5 tickets through the deal I posted above, but we still need one more ticket (my mom is going with us too), so I thought I could just buy our son's ticket at the gate - hopefully with the southwest discount.

Where you able to purchase you tickets with the southwest online before you went to SW? I would like to have the tickets in hand as well, just in case. The wendys11 code did just work but it is only good for one day and the southwest deal is better for us.

Anyone know of any other codes out there?

Where you able to purchase you tickets with the southwest online before you went to SW? I would like to have the tickets in hand as well, just in case. The wendys11 code did just work but it is only good for one day and the southwest deal is better for us.

Anyone know of any other codes out there?

As far as I know you cannot do the southwest deal online. When we went, I just showed a rapid rewards membership printout and they gave me the 20% discount. I didn't think about it before we left, but you could call SeaWorld and ask if you can purchase them with a code online. Southwest sponsors some things in SeaWorld, so they definately have a connection.

As far as I know you cannot do the southwest deal online. When we went, I just showed a rapid rewards membership printout and they gave me the 20% discount. I didn't think about it before we left, but you could call SeaWorld and ask if you can purchase them with a code online. Southwest sponsors some things in SeaWorld, so they definately have a connection.

May I ask how long ago you did this?

If it is recent then I will worry less, Thanks

Sounds great, thank you. We are hoping to go in about 10 days. Now I have to print my husband a card since it is only 4 per card and we need 6.

Thanks again for the info!

If you know anyone who works at SeaWorld or Busch Gardens, they can get you annual pass at 50% off. They would need to do a little paper work but not much.

I hope to find one for around december.

It looks like bestoforlando.com (but with research, no one has ever stated whether this is a safe website, but travelzoo uses their deals) has the best prices, but the McDonald's discount code seems to work for MCDONALDS2012 expires 8/31/12.

Just got AAA tickets $74.50 incl all taxes pp. includes 2 days at Seaworld plus 1 free meal. I think that is a good deal. I wasn't a AAA member, but I paid the cheapest rate $66 to join. I figured that between the maps, discount on hotel ($10/night) and discount on these tickets + knowing we have AAA for the 18 hour trip, it was worth it. We are a family of 5 and the one free meal alone is prob worth the $66. UT would have been $3 pp cheaper with no meal.

It looks like bestoforlando.com (but with research, no one has ever stated whether this is a safe website, but travelzoo uses their deals) has the best prices, but the McDonald's discount code seems to work for MCDONALDS2012 expires 8/31/12.

Looking for Seaworld/Busch Gardens length of stay combo.

Best offer I found is bestoforlando.com. Adult (E-)Ticket is 120$ including tax, no shipping (because it is e-ticket).

Did anybody ever buy at bestoforland.com?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!