ChEAR Squad Questions

subtchr

DIS Veteran
Hi! First time runner here, doing the WDW half in January.

My husband and daughter may want to sign up to do the ChEAR Squad. Is there a way for me to sign them up? Or do they each need an active.com login and to do it separately?

Thanks!

So you can definitely sign up your daughter. Anyone under 18 can be signed up under your active.com account. With regards to your husband I think it's probably best to do it from a separate account. I know some who have signed up their family members had all of their personal info changed because they tried to sign up someone over the age of 18 on their account because when you enter registration information for someone over 18 it automatically becomes 'your' registration information that active saves for future purposes. That being said, others who have actually gone through the whole process may have better advice.

So you can definitely sign up your daughter. Anyone under 18 can be signed up under your active.com account. With regards to your husband I think it's probably best to do it from a separate account. I know some who have signed up their family members had all of their personal info changed because they tried to sign up someone over the age of 18 on their account because when you enter registration information for someone over 18 it automatically becomes 'your' registration information that active saves for future purposes. That being said, others who have actually gone through the whole process may have better advice.

Thanks for responding. My daughter is 26, so that won't work! The reason I asked is because when I start the process, it doesn't give a choice to designate who the purchase is for -- as you wrote, it's as if I am signing up myself. I was just wondering if I'm missing something.

Thanks for responding. My daughter is 26, so that won't work! The reason I asked is because when I start the process, it doesn't give a choice to designate who the purchase is for -- as you wrote, it's as if I am signing up myself. I was just wondering if I'm missing something.
Whoops my bad. You aren't missing anything Active sucks in this regard. I understand why they do it for races but things like ChEAR Squad it makes no sense.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter