Check Here For Popular Transportation Links

We are heading to WDW on Sept 9th. At the beginning of August, I thought I registered with DME via the website. However 10 days later I received an e-mail saying they could not process my request any further due to the website being wholesale people only. Has it always been like this and I just missed it?

We are staying in WDW when we are on holiday in December - we are not hiring a car so are looking for information about what is the best way to travel from WDW to International Drive/Premium Outlets/Florida Mall. Is there a LYNX bus that we can get that will take us to any of the places mentioned :cool1: from the TTC ? There will be 7 of us in our party so if we were to use taxis we would have to take 2 taxis unless we were able to get a people carrier. Any infomation greatefully received:thumbsup2 .

Using Disney's Magical Express? Here's their online reservation site.

I got an email back from after trying to use this link.

Support@DisneyMagicalExpress.com said:
Please be advised we would not be able to process your Disney Magical Express due to this web site is for our Wholesale Partners. Please call
1 407 934 7639 and one of our agents will be gladly to add your Disney Magical Express to your reservation.

I got the same e-mail about ten days after submitting my info. It was very frustrating.

a bunch of times before, but could someone please point me in the direction of the site to sign up for dings? I heard someone chatting about backdoor dings? What does that mean? Can someone help a newbie out here??:confused3

has anyone ever used the LIMO of the service? Are the limos a Newer Limo etc? any help would be great with info on the LIMOS....

Hi! DH & I have a 9:30 a.m. breakfast ressie at Cape May on a day that we are also going to Epcot. I'd like to park the car as few times as possible. Can we park at Epcot and catch a bus to CM and back to Epcot? My original thought was to walk from Epcot to CM but didn't realize exactly how far it is, and think it would be quite a quick hike from Epcot gate at 9 a.m. to CM at 9:30. Plus, I forgot that World Showcase doesn't open til 11 a.m. so we may not have even been able to walk all the way through. Thanks for your suggestions and opinions.

This thread includes useful information on boats in the Magic Kingdom area:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1614065

Perhaps we could reformat the thread to make it a reference for transportation FAQs and regularly update the links in the first posting. I am guessing that more DISers would read it if it had the word "FAQ" in the title.

The problem with stickies is most people don't bother to look at them before they post. Maybe it is different on transportation.

can someone tell me how long it typically takes to get from the airport to AsMu using me????
The 'average' time is about 70 mins. I have used DME 5+ times.. some of those trips took under an hour, one right at an hour and one was close to 90 mins..but that one was not a normal run.....lots of luggage that had to first be stowed underneath our bus, and then unloaded at the two stops previous to my stop. I would figure on 70 mins from deplaning to resort.

does anyone have a link for cheap limo services near orlando? thanks.

I don't believe there are any 'cheap' car services in Orlando. Most are in the same range. IF you find one that is much cheaper than the rest, there is a reason for it....don't go there.
Is there a reason you don't want to use DME?? Can't get much cheaper than that...unless you are headed to a resort they don't service.

I don't believe there are any 'cheap' car services in Orlando. Most are in the same range. IF you find one that is much cheaper than the rest, there is a reason for it....don't go there.
Is there a reason you don't want to use DME?? Can't get much cheaper than that...unless you are headed to a resort they don't service.

Right now, the least expenxive flight to Orlando is with Allegiant but they fly into the other airport....Sanford I think it's called. I know DME doesn't run from Sanford so any transportation suggestions from there to WDW will be greatly appreciated. I'd love to use the DME service but right now, at least, Allegiant Airlines fare is $200 cheaper than any other airline.

just thought I'd post here - listening to wgnradio in Chicago and the "owner" of www.bestfares.com was saying that on Tues they will have some specials... just type in wgnradio to see - he also said that southwest will have specials for their $59 one fares tomorrow -

I looked at the site and while there are some public fares, there is a fee to join to get the "special special" deals I believe...

so I'm not sure how popular or helpful www.bestfares.com website is...

What's the best way to get from a Disney resort to Universal for a day? We won't have a car, unless we have to rent one for our day trip to Universal. Is there a shuttle service?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!