Check Here For Popular Transportation Links

Looks like not much action on this thread. I'm looking for roundtrip from MCO to Boardwalk for my son and his fiance in May. We used to use mears years ago. What's the best car service?

Looks like not much action on this thread. I'm looking for roundtrip from MCO to Boardwalk for my son and his fiance in May. We used to use mears years ago. What's the best car service?
Are they staying at BW? If so, can't they use Magical Express?

OH! I thought you just wanted them to get from MCO to BW. There must be a special option available but IDK of any. Hopefully, someone will pipe in soon.

I do wish there was more participation on this thread. Now that Magical Express is gone, I wonder what most travelers are doing?

I've compared UBER and Lyft from MCO to Fort Wilderness and after reviews, I think our daughter and her family will be using Lyft to join us.

I saw this posted- On Monday, Transportation Management Services (TMS) announced the launch of The Sunshine Flyer, a themed motorcoach bus experience that will transport guests from the Orlando International Airport (MCO) to Walt Disney World Resorts. The service will offer a convenient and cost-effective mode of transportation, allowing guests to start the magic of their Disney vacation from the moment they step off the plane.

I saw this posted- On Monday, Transportation Management Services (TMS) announced the launch of The Sunshine Flyer, a themed motorcoach bus experience that will transport guests from the Orlando International Airport (MCO) to Walt Disney World Resorts. The service will offer a convenient and cost-effective mode of transportation, allowing guests to start the magic of their Disney vacation from the moment they step off the plane.
Yes, the Sunshine Flyer started service earlier this year. There’s even a thread with first hand reports of their service: https://www.disboards.com/threads/sunshine-flyer-experiences.3869605/

I'm looking into transportation from mco to poly for our upcoming wdw trip. I'm especially looking at private car services. I'm between Tiffany Town Car, Florida Town Car, and FLtours. Do you all have a preference, good or bad reviews, which one would you go with??

Our daughter and her family did the UBER ride thing on our trip in April - no concerns for her and she was able to cancel her return reservation ride when someone closer to The Fort became available and was even cheaper.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!