Check-in and PAT selection @ 8pm EST

rere101399

DISmom
On previous sailings we’ve always been able to do the checkin and PAT selection at 8pm on the evening of the booking window. Activities, excursions, etc didn’t open til midnight but check-in and PAT selection worked at 8pm. Tonight is that night for me and it’s not available. Now I’m panicking! Has this happened to anyone else? We paid in full when we booked a few weeks ago, and this is the first time we’re GTY, does that change anything?

On previous sailings we’ve always been able to do the checkin and PAT selection at 8pm on the evening of the booking window. Activities, excursions, etc didn’t open til midnight but check-in and PAT selection worked at 8pm. Tonight is that night for me and it’s not available. Now I’m panicking! Has this happened to anyone else? We paid in full when we booked a few weeks ago, and this is the first time we’re GTY, does that change anything?
The actual opening time of both windows is midnight, eastern time. Recently, one or the other window has sometimes opened earlier.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter