Check-In Day

redskiesx25

Mouseketeer
well, this is our schedule for the first day:
Wake up at 4:00 a.m., get to the airport, and our plane leaves at 7:00, we get there around 9:00, the bus picks me and the rest of the 21 people in my family, and we get to the hotel...what should we do that day? park? hang around pool/hotel? WWOS?

If you have tickets that cover as many days as your stay is, I'd say Go to the PARKS!!!

Cynde

We always start our MAGICAL vacations by going straight to the Magic Kingdom!!!

i'm in same boat:boat: :boat:

We're going to Animal Kingdom for that afternoon (12-4:30pm) followd by MK if open late. if not, i guess we'll go to dowtown disney or Ohana to eat::yes::

After you unpack and get settled in your room.::yes:: :wave2:

We always eat lunch, unpack slowly (we have no other choice with the amount of clothes we bring...), then head to the MK. We eat dinner at Cinderella's Royal Table and stay for E-Ride Night when we're lucky enough to have one on arrival day (like this year!!). This is our routine every trip.

After many trips, and an exhausting morning, we have a quiet lunch and then try to relax at the pool.

The key word here is try. You're so excited to be at the parks that it is difficult to relax, when there are 4 parks to chose from.

Our first night is usually Epcot bound.
:D

Enjoy

How about relax at the pool for a bit then go to MK? Whatever you decide to do I hope you and your family have a great time! ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo

On our check in day, we just plan to relax. We will be driving down to the world, so we will be itching to get out and walk. We'll probably check out the resort, and maybe hit Downtown Disney... maybe swim (depending on the weather). I'm going to play it by ear, but have no strict plans.

IF you don't want to go to the parks that day....
you could play a round of mini-golf, go to DisneyQuest, Gatorland, or see the REST of Florida!

On our arrival day, we are going to relax, play mini-golf, and eat at O'Hanas for dinner.

Have fun whatever you decide, and after the traveling and waking up early, don't try to do too much...

Our flight is at 6:30 am, so we also will be arriving at around 9 am. Because we will need to get up so early...especially with the extra airport security this summer...I'm afraid we'll be pooped.

We can't check in to CBR until 3 pm, so we plan to check our bags and head over to Downtown Disney and Disney Quest. I thought that would be a fairly light activity.

We'll have some lunch there and head back for an afternoon siesta before ending the day at the Aloha Dinner Show.

Have a great time!!!

I am getting so exited:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter