Check in docs required

FigmentSpark

DIS Veteran
I know this has been asked, but I can't find or remember the answer. What do I need to print off the online check-in in advance of traveling to Port Canaveral?

Obviously, I need passports and I have the booklet they sent and my receipt for my prepaid photo package and my insurance docs.

Do I need the permission forms or any other forms printed off?

It seems to me that we had printed items last year.

I know this has been asked, but I can't find or remember the answer. What do I need to print off the online check-in in advance of traveling to Port Canaveral?

Obviously, I need passports and I have the booklet they sent and my receipt for my prepaid photo package and my insurance docs.

The last page of the online check in (one with the bar code on it) is helpful. If you have permission forms for kid's to leave ship with others, that should be printed also.

Okay, good. I have the bar code one. I didn't see a place for the permission forms, but my guys are 13 and 15. Anyway, to be sure, I'll use last year's forms and update the info. Better to have too much paper. :D

My son is 13 and when we sailed in December, there was no paperwork needed for him to be enrolled in the Edge. On our first cruise, we accidentally didn't have any kind of advance paperwork in hand. We just had our passports. The port agent seemed a tad annoyed but quickly printed everything we needed to sign.

Last edited:

I figured that would be the case, but I'd rather be prepared, so we aren't standing there for longer than necessary.

My kids just show up to both Edge and Vibe and are already noted on their systems to attend. There is no paperwork needed. On the updated online check in procedure (new since January) there is a part that asks if your kids will be able to leave with anyone else not in their cabin. There is no form for that either...just answer the question yes or no.

Yes, that's the one I wondered about. I answered that, but we have 2 staterooms, so I found last year's form and filled it in for good measure. They don't need that now?

Yes, that's the one I wondered about. I answered that, but we have 2 staterooms, so I found last year's form and filled it in for good measure. They don't need that now?

They will have one in your cabin also. You can either bring the old one, or just sign the new one that will be waiting for you in the cabin.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter