Check in here if you won a OMDD trip! UPDATE: We HAVE 16 (+1) Winners!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hearing we can choose where we want to stay as well...is it really any resort we want?

Any details that you can provide would be great!

Yay! Congratulations! I was hoping we'd hear from another winner soon. Like the others said, please join us on the other thread. I thought this one was already locked.

We are given a choice of going to either Disneyland or Disney World. If you choose DL you don't have a choice of resort (there are only 3) but you can put in a request.

For WDW, the winners were given a choice from all of the deluxe hotels. We also put our top 3 or 4 choice of dates.

I also won the OMDD sweepstakes back in early Feb. I haven't heard anything back...as far as the sponsor contacting me...so I googled the sweepstakes info and found all of you!! Congrats to everyone who won!

I'm curious to see if anyone has heard anything as far as setting the vacations up!

Thanks! :)

I also won the OMDD sweepstakes back in early Feb. I haven't heard anything back...as far as the sponsor contacting me...so I googled the sweepstakes info and found all of you!! Congrats to everyone who won!

I'm curious to see if anyone has heard anything as far as setting the vacations up!

Thanks! :)

I think for the most part, those of us in the January group have our vacations set up and itineraries planned. The WDW people are still waiting on itineraries, but those of us that picked DL have ours already. I think the February group is still waiting on the initial questionnaire about travel dates, etc.

Which park are you going to pick?

I'm hearing we can choose where we want to stay as well...is it really any resort we want?

Any details that you can provide would be great!

Congrats and welcome to the winners circle! :grouphug:

You can choose all five options once per day or just one?

The way I read it is that you get to choose one option each day. I don't see anywhere to specify WDW or DL when you choose, so I guess when they contact you if you've won, you tell them directly which park you want to go to.

Thanks so much for posting this! I've set my calendar for 1/1/13-1/31/13. Good luck everyone. And happy 2013!

Oh, and it looks like if you are chosen, you can still change your "trip type".

The way I read it is that you get to choose one option each day. I don't see anywhere to specify WDW or DL when you choose, so I guess when they contact you if you've won, you tell them directly which park you want to go to.

That's what confused me. I read it as though you could pick each of the five scenarios one time for the length of the sweepstakes.

Its funny to see this thread. I was thinking about it when I seen that new promotion. Just entered. I REALLY hope to win this time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter