Check-in March 2018

We are doing California for spring break. We arrive the night of March 15, stay at an Airbnb on the beach for a few nights, do the VIP experience at Universal for a day, then stay at Park Vue Inn March 19-23 for DL.

We will be staying at PP March 27 to 29. Had not realized until today about all the construction going on.
Still will be worth it to get away from Chicago winter.

We’re heading to Phoenix for spring break and just decided to tack on a surprise (for kids) 3 day DL trip! last DL trip was a year ago October and we’ve been dying to go. Although in 2010 we stayed offsite, we’ve stayed at Grand Californian ever since. Because it’s so last minute, we’re staying at Fairfield. I have my fingers crossed that it’s an easy walk and that the rooms are nice. We’re also taking family friends and their kids who’ve never been - so excited!

Add me on for 3/13 - 3/17 at FFI.

And if anyone has any ideas on how to surprise the four kids (ages 11 - 15) at the airport - I’d love to hear! We fly from Alaska to Seattle, from Seattle originally to Phoenix but instead to SNA. Need a good way to spring the surprise in Seattle....

We're going from the 4th-9th also staying at the Fairfield.

Our kiddo will know where we are going, but he doesn't know that his best friend is also going (both families booked the same flight). They will be wearing matching shirts at the airport and find out then!

We're going from the 4th-9th also staying at the Fairfield.

Our kiddo will know where we are going, but he doesn't know that his best friend is also going (both families booked the same flight). They will be wearing matching shirts at the airport and find out then!

That's an awesome plan!

So my March plan is to fly with my kid from Arizona to Georgia on the 9th and spend a couple of days with my best friend. Then on the 12th we fly back into Phoenix at 9am. We will head straight to the Tropicana Inn. We stayed here for our 2017 June trip and loved it (kind of more than staying at the Disney Hotels). We have Ralph's Jazz Kitchen for dinner when we get there (just love that place). Then we will be spending the 13th to the 15th in the park. We have a Fantasmic dining package Blue Bayou booked our first night, Carthy's Circle dinner our second night and PCH breakfast our third morning. Then on the 16th we hit the road home and Spring Break will be done.

We can't wait.

We are meeting some friends at Disneyland for a group of 11 with 7 kids between both families, in the parks March 14th-16th! We are staying at Anaheim Desert Inn and Suites. We super excited after we postponed a trip twice last year before having to cancel completely, so extra long anticipation!

Really bummed about Splash Mountain, fingers crossed it is up before we get there but according to Touring Plans it won't be :( I'm going to wait for the official schedule before telling my kids they are both first trips at 40" and it was the ride they were most looking forward to. I'm sure they won't be bummed for long though, as long as Big Thunder doesn't go down!

So my March plan is to fly with my kid from Arizona to Georgia on the 9th and spend a couple of days with my best friend. Then on the 12th we fly back into Phoenix at 9am. We will head straight to the Tropicana Inn. We stayed here for our 2017 June trip and loved it (kind of more than staying at the Disney Hotels). We have Ralph's Jazz Kitchen for dinner when we get there (just love that place). Then we will be spending the 13th to the 15th in the park. We have a Fantasmic dining package Blue Bayou booked our first night, Carthy's Circle dinner our second night and PCH breakfast our third morning. Then on the 16th we hit the road home and Spring Break will be done.

We can't wait.
Why don’t you flynto sna?

Yes! Can't wait for March to arrive. We will be there 24-31 to celebrate my 40th. We're staying at the Anaheim Hotel based on a recommendation from an acquaintance and a great rate from getawaytoday.com. I'm sure it will be crazy packed for both spring break and Easter. I added MaxPass to our APs so we will be able to maximize the number of rides. I'm also thinking we'll do a few more table service meals to fill time between fast passes.

We'll be there the 25-31! We're staying at GC. I'm excited. I know it will be busy but thinking we can manage .. better than work and school routine right?

March is now within that 6 week window so the schedule is beginning to open up - lots of stuff closed but it does show Fireworks will be running so that is good news.

We had the family discussion of go or no-go due to all the construction walls and ride closures (Screamin' is our favorite ride) - but we've decided to go anyway and enjoy it for what it is - it seems that now it's hard to avoid closures and construction unless you go during summer or the holiday season.

Here's hoping everyone is excited regardless!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!