Check in starts tomorrow.....tonight

Jonathan W Jones

Ready To Go
we are anxiously awaiting our checking in. We will be staying up and hopefully it will start at 12. Does anybody know if this is supposed to be eastern time? It seems like it is. What should we do first after check in? We leave 10/21 for a 7 night Eastern on the fantasy. Thank you in advance.

Yes. Eastern time.

You need to sign in AT midnight, not be signed in before.

IF I want to try for a cabana, I look at that first. But that I think was a one-time thing.

As a rule I usually do Palo brunch and Palo dinner first. Then any tastings now that they're letting you book those online. Then Princess and/or Frozen gathering.

Then I do check-in.

Then I go for excursions.

You don't need to do checkin to book other things. Just sign in and then book whatever is most important to you/hardest to get.

I had to book activities first. At midnight, that was available to me, but on line check in not for another 10 minutes afterward.

Yes. Eastern time.

You need to sign in AT midnight, not be signed in before.

IF I want to try for a cabana, I look at that first. But that I think was a one-time thing.

As a rule I usually do Palo brunch and Palo dinner first. Then any tastings now that they're letting you book those online. Then Princess and/or Frozen gathering.

Then I do check-in.

Then I go for excursions.

This is spot on, that is the way to do it.

Ok, we were able to get what we wanted. The wife and I have a bourbon tasting and a mixology class. I have a beer tasting at 4:30 on CC day. We got BBB for the princess again and the character breakfast. We have 3rd party excursions already planned. Do we have to call to get the rainforest passes for my DW?

Ok, we were able to get what we wanted. The wife and I have a bourbon tasting and a mixology class. I have a beer tasting at 4:30 on CC day. We got BBB for the princess again and the character breakfast. We have 3rd party excursions already planned. Do we have to call to get the rainforest passes for my DW?

If you want single day passes, yes. You pre-buy those through Gifts and Amenities. If you want the length of cruise pass you have to get that onboard.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter