Check your email! Merch Pass Superthread!

my TMRR ears were delivered last night to our group mailboxes down the street. Had to wait until this morning to grab them. It may have been suspicious if I went out in the remnants of Hurricane Delta to get the mail. Hahahaha, He doesn’t need to know how many ears I’ve ordered. :rotfl:532226

I got the email for the Merch Pass for these Lady Tremaine items, but that doesn't even start until tomorrow?

Hmmm..... not too wild about this one. I think it feels too busy with both the stripes and leopard print. I think I actually like the plush the best out of all of it.
Totally agree - the plush is what I like the most!

Anyone else feel slightly relieved when a new one is released and you don't care for the design? Like, I'm sad because I want to love them all, but also my bank account is very thankful!

Totally agree - the plush is what I like the most!

Anyone else feel slightly relieved when a new one is released and you don't care for the design? Like, I'm sad because I want to love them all, but also my bank account is very thankful!
Yes lol I am not too big of a fan of The jungle cruise one so I’m thinking about skipping it.

Hmmm..... not too wild about this one. I think it feels too busy with both the stripes and leopard print. I think I actually like the plush the best out of all of it.

agree - it seems like they went too heavy on the stripes. Looks like circus tent meets jungle cruise to me -

but i'm still bitter about the peter pan collection disappearing into thin air. Nothing is as beautiful as that loungefly.

I actually like this Jungle Cruise set way better than Haunted Mansion. The latter was an easy hard pass for me (although I do have in MerchPass entries for my friend). Not a fan of the color scheme or Madam Leota, but the former I actually dig the clash of patterns, lol!

Still deciding if I actually want anything, though. Did already warn my friend I might be interested in the November and December collections so at least she won't be surprised. I don't really NEED them and I rarely wear ears (Peking takes up that space normally lol), but they are so cute!

not in love with the Jungle Cruise ears but I'm sure I'll try and get them. What's half a collection right? :rolleyes1

thank you @theluckyrabbit

I just ordered the Maleficent doll for my daughter for Christmas! :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 Got her for 30% off and free shipping. Hopefully she's worth it, the doll, not my daughter. ;););)

I think today was the Merch Pass drawing for MMMA HM items. If so, my 100% losing streak seems completely intact. Anyone get an email yet?

I think today was the Merch Pass drawing for MMMA HM items. If so, my 100% losing streak seems completely intact. Anyone get an email yet?
Haven't gotten a notification either. May just have to fight with the bots when they go live on the site lol. Oddly, I haven't seen other people post that they got emails on facebook groups...

No emails here either. I am hopefully they are still forthcoming. I have yet to get a plushie on m own without having to go through someone else. I was really hoping this time.

I actually haven't seen anyone post about receiving an email for MMA today yet. I've been keeping an eye on FB, especially my pin trading groups, and nothing. Not sure if they went out at all?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!