Check your email! Merch Pass Superthread!

I actually haven't seen anyone post about receiving an email for MMA today yet. I've been keeping an eye on FB, especially my pin trading groups, and nothing. Not sure if they went out at all?
Same. Haven't heard a peep. You wouldn't even think today was merch pass selection day...

My wife just got one for the ears but nothing on my end yet. It looks like they are just starting

Got an email for the pins which makes me super happy since we’ve been collecting as many of the pins as we can.

So just got an email on my 2nd account for the ears. My boyfriend hasn't heard anything yet.

I actually haven't seen anyone post about receiving an email for MMA today yet. I've been keeping an eye on FB, especially my pin trading groups, and nothing. Not sure if they went out at all?
My daughter and I got our emails around 1pm and 3pm central. I had check a couple of times earlier today. Goodluck

I sometimes get them and so does my daughter. I’m happy to help. Pm me
Thank you so much for that offer. Very kind! I'll try during the general release. I've had some luck with that recently. I'm pretty persistent stalking the site. Haven't landed the KAC or PP back pack or the POTC ears, but I've gotten the other items I've wanted. We shall see...

Ended up getting the plush. Wasn't what I wanted, but hopefully was able to spread some magic by finding someone in one of my FB groups who did. Hopefully everyone else is able to get what they want when the items go live next week!

Sounds like there was more Disney IT glitching at work today. GR posted earlier that the HM Merch Pass had been cancelled and emails weren't going out. Now that post has been updated to say that emails have gone out. The Shop Disney page says that the general release will be on 10/21, so there's still hope for everyone who didn't get an email. After the Shop Disney page being down so long over the past two days, this doesn't surprise me...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!