Check your email! Merch Pass Superthread!

I haven't noticed many previous MMMA items randomly appearing on shopDisney the last week or so. I have been busy with a house sale and move, but I still check in the early morning and late night hours. Has the stock of the earlier months finally been depleted? Seems like it to me. I only saw those POTC ears appear once about two months ago and couldn't nab them in time. Those along with the other two holy grails (KAC and PP backpacks) are looking less and less likely to be obtainable. It was a fun run while it lasted! pixiedust:

Last edited:
I haven't noticed many previous MMMA items randomly appearing on shopDisney the last week or so. I have been busy with a house sale and move, but I still check in the early morning and late night hours. Has the stock of the earlier months finally been depleted? Seems like it to me. I only saw those POTC ears appear once about two months ago and couldn't nab them in time. Those along with the other two holy grails (KAC and PP backpacks) are looking less and less likely to be obtainable. It was a fun run while it lasted! pixiedust:
I've noticed the change, too. Maybe they are moving the leftover merchandise to Disney Stores now that more locations are actually open? I do see posts here and there about MMMA merchandise spotted at various mall Disney Stores. Good luck with the move -- hope all goes smoothly!

I've noticed the change, too. Maybe they are moving the leftover merchandise to Disney Stores now that more locations are actually open? I do see posts here and there about MMMA merchandise spotted at various mall Disney Stores. Good luck with the move -- hope all goes smoothly!
Yesterday evening I went to browse the Disney store at century city. They had about 5-8 MMMA Peter Pan magic bands. A few dumbo mugs, and a tea cup mug. I asked the CM if they were returns. He said he wasn’t sure, as he showed up to work one day and they were out. But he does think it’s odd that the magic bands are at a store here since DL doesn’t use them. I think I’m going to keep randomly checking the Disney stores for merch too. Who knows what shows up.

I’m wondering if when the site went down a few days ago they finally managed to fix the phantom items showing up

I haven't seen much on Shop Disney this week. They did have the HM stuff on there this morning but obviously as currently unavailable. They just like to torture me. :surfweb:;)

The Dumbo Minnie plush is showing up online! Says “unavailable “ right now, but they must be ready to drop it soon

The Dumbo Minnie plush is showing up online! Says “unavailable “ right now, but they must be ready to drop it soon
Might have been a random return that hit inventory and was purchased quickly. It's still showing as of 7:30 CST, but it's also still unavailable. It's nice to see something pop up after so many days of nothing.

I have one of the HM purses in my shopping cart on the app. I had the gray and black one from like 2 years ago. It’s getting worn, but do I really need a new one? Decisions, decisions.

If anyone is really keen, and shipping cost isn't a deterrent, the MMMA HM plush is available on the shopDisneyUK site.

I just saw the BTMR bag and the Tiki Room
Bag pop up on Shop Disney. It’s even applying my AP 30% off. I’m really only interested in ears but thought maybe someone else might be interested

Try again! I swear I see them on the desktop site! I just added the Tiki Room one to my bag

Well I guess that’s a bust. It won’t let me check out now. :sad2:

Last edited:
That happened to me with the mad hatter ears but I kept refreshing and it finally went through. Not that I feel confident that would work again. :rotfl:

It's too bad none of us can get the bag through check-out, because the AP30Off is actually working. The BTM bag is registering at $52.50 in my bag. I'd buy it for that price.
EDIT: Then again...the HM Dooney Crossbody Bag just shipped, so that's now hit my credit card for real. :hmghost:

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter