Check your emails - did you get a pin?

I didn't get an email but I received a physical brochure in the mail today with the up to 30% off pin code.

hahahaha, I just checked my email and I had a code. Shocking, I never get pin codes. Thanks for the heads up!

They actually have my address as my old one that we moved from at the end of August. It says that I need to call if the address isn't my correct address. I already have a trip in two weeks and another one in February, my husband will divorce me if I book a third one. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: ;)

Last edited:
It has been a long time since I've had a code, but I figured out that the code is in my husband's last name, even though all the bookings are in my name (kept my maiden name).

I was shocked to actually receive a PIN via email last week! We never get them and go to Disney 1-2 times a year. Unfortunately, it wasn't for our travel dates next year, but it was exciting to get one!

None for me but my friend got the 30% mail one! She was at BCV in a studio, no room at the inn, but was able to switch to BC in a deluxe resort and save $500! When she booked 3 weeks ago, BC & YC were showing zero availability. CM on the phone said they must have been holding rooms back....which seems very weird.

I got one this morning as well. I've been lucky enough to get one for the past two summers but was unable to go
Any idea who the “sender” is? I get so much from Disney, but from different senders. Was it “Disney Destinations”?

My DD got a flyer in the mail, I called to see if I could use the code, I was!! 30% off - happy dance!:banana: however, the agent did say the only reason he let me use the code is that my DD is listed on my reservation and I had all her info. The code we had did have a lot of restrictions - resort specific - Good luck everyone!:shamrock:

I just got a code in my email
-Stay in standard view room at Coronado Springs for as little as $150 a night-
So I go to check, and for CSR it says "This Resort is Not Eligible for this Special Offer" :rolleyes:

Oh Disney, why do you torture me so?! I just got the Coronado Springs pin email, but I didn't get the 30% one for next summer and of course, I have a room at AKL booked for June. 😭

I just got a code in my email
-Stay in standard view room at Coronado Springs for as little as $150 a night-
So I go to check, and for CSR it says "This Resort is Not Eligible for this Special Offer" :rolleyes:

I literally called while checking online at the same time, as soon as I got the email, . Hoped to grab a 6 night stay for beginning of december. No Dice online or calling. best they could get me was 3 nights. Rooms must be very limited. Was hoping to get a code for something after the new year, bet I wont get one now :(

I literally called while checking online at the same time, as soon as I got the email, . Hoped to grab a 6 night stay for beginning of december. No Dice online or calling. best they could get me was 3 nights. Rooms must be very limited. Was hoping to get a code for something after the new year, bet I wont get one now :(

I was looking at the last week of the offer. If they didn't have any rooms available that week then they shouldn't have put the dates that far.
We are most likely going down to Orlando that week or the one after but I won't be staying onsite which means I'll cut my park days down to just one instead of 2-3 if we were onsite. Oh well.

I got a pin, too, but when I clicked on it and entered our last name and zip code it said that was the wrong information. I wanted to see if Wilderness Lodge was included in the 30% discount.

We just checked out yesterday so maybe I'll try it again later. Disney IT has been very slow lately.

I had exactly same experience received an email pin from Disney Destinations for CSR and got the wrong info message when I entered my last name and zip code.

I got one in the mail and we were planning to go next summer! Been playing around but can't make any decisions. I find that early May has fewer options than early June. Code makes AKL almost doable so that's tempting. AoA suite would be fun, and allow space for an extra person if we would end up letting a friend come, but would be more expensive than needed if a friend doesn't come...dilemmas.

I got one yesterday for the first time ever. It was for 11/29-12/20/2019 for $150 per night Coronado Springs and also offered Beach Club and Yacht Club. Super sad I can't use it :( We are going in March

I got one yesterday for the first time ever. It was for 11/29-12/20/2019 for $150 per night Coronado Springs and also offered Beach Club and Yacht Club. Super sad I can't use it :( We are going in March

Ditto - we are going in July. But checked anyway just to see if rooms were even available - nothing was.

Received the same offer, nothing available with the discount during the week I'm there.

We've been going to Disney since 2000 & got our first PIN code ever 2 weeks ago. I almost fell out of my chair & then jumped up & down a few times while hyperventilating:cool1:. We're going Easter Week & were booked at Coronado-water view tower & the savings was enough that we were able to switch to the Boardwalk Inn! So happy as that's where we wanted to book but BWI was just too much $$ without the discount. So looks like next year will be GDT @ CSR. Win Win both ways if you ask me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!