Checking in for Moonlight Magic

AdamsMum

DIS Veteran
My son and I will probably drift over to AK mid afternoon, since we have park hopper tickets for all of our days there. Confirmation says check in will start at the vacation planning booth at the entrance to AK at 12 pm. What is the vacation planning booth. Is that guest relations?

Last year, early check-in was at one of the ticket sales booths outside the park gates, on the far left end. It was neither well marked nor well communicated. Guest relations didn't have a clue.

If you are staying on property you can check in at guest services at your resort. They set up a line. I think it starts around 3, can’t remember exact time.

Okay all thanks, I just didn't want to have to go back to my resort at 6 pm to check in then go back out to AK.

Beginning at 6 pm, you can also check in for the event inside of DAK at the Ticket Corner which is outside of the Discovery Island Trading Center.

Last year we were able to check in at the bar (Dawa) near the Lion King Show.

Just be sure that your entire party is with you for check in. Last May, I called the desk to see if everyone needed to come down for check in or if fI could get the passes for everyone. I was told I could get everyones. Wrong! I got to check in and was told everyone had to come down with an ID. Not a big deal, but annoying after I had checked.
Maybe everywhere is not as strict, but they were at Kidani Guest Services.
Enjoy - we loved Moonlight Magic.

My question is this.....I am "in" for the Feb 11th AK Moonlight Madness for 4 tickets. My daughter JUST got a job promotion and she is not sure she will be able to take off 2 days being just a few months in to her new position. Do I just call DVC if I won't be able to use 2 of the 4 tickets? I would hope 2 more DVC'ers could take advantage of it. I am still holding on to them until she gives me a definite decision. Thanks!

My question is this.....I am "in" for the Feb 11th AK Moonlight Madness for 4 tickets. My daughter JUST got a job promotion and she is not sure she will be able to take off 2 days being just a few months in to her new position. Do I just call DVC if I won't be able to use 2 of the 4 tickets? I would hope 2 more DVC'ers could take advantage of it. I am still holding on to them until she gives me a definite decision. Thanks!
You should have received an email confirmation after you registered. At the very bottom of that email will be a link to modify/cancel your event registration.

You should have received an email confirmation after you registered. At the very bottom of that email will be a link to modify/cancel your event registration.
I did....thank you Michael.....I am guilty of skimming through my email!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!