Checking into Saratoga? Where should I eat?

hampshire mickey

Mouseketeer
Check into Saratoga in Mid June, where should we eat that evening? I know they do not have a sit down place at SSR. We are a group of 5 (2 grandparents/2 parents/1 14 month old).

I have considered Earl of Sandwich. What is the closest Character type dinner? Any ideas are appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

hhmm.....the closet character meal is gonna be at the grand floridian, contemporary, MK, or Garden Grill at epcot. earl of sandwich would be an excellent choice. we ate there last week and the sandwiches were very good. how about starting off the next morning w/a character breakfast?:tongue:

Sorry to say there is nothing near this area.

IF you want just a sit down restaurant there is Wolfgang pucks, Bongos or House of Blues at DTD. But none have that Disney feeling.

I would suggest Ohanas, 1900 Park Fare, WC, Konas, Cape May or Concourse Steakhouse.

I would give two thumbs up to the Earl of Sandwich. We were there last saturday for a mid-afternoon meal. The sandwiches were very good and everybody could find something that they liked.

After a day of traveling to get to Disney, this casual meal maybe something that you should consider.:wave2:

The Old Key West Resort next door has Olivia's Cafe. It's very relaxed and nice for a first nights meal. You can probably catch the ferry from Saratoga to OKW.

If you really want a Character meal then you will need to go to one of the other suggested places and make a PS NOW.

We enjoyed atrist pallette @ SSR, so dont be afraid to "dine in" after a long day of travel. We love to eat at other resorts on the first night, since they dont require park tix and its fun to see them. The Hoop Dee Doo is once of our favorite ways to start the trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter