Checking out July 6th - anyone need inflatable floating mats, some food

peacefrogdog

DIS Veteran
For anyone currently here or will be here by Friday : we will be checking out then, and have a couple of inflatable floating mats for use on the beach that we will otherwise leave behind. While they do lend out some boogie boards for free, from our experience the past few days they run out.

We will also likely have some food left over that we will otherwise likely have to throw out. We did a Costco run when we arrived plus some guests across the hall gave us some food too when they left so we had too much left over. We have some packs of oatmeal, cheddar slices, unopened pack of chicken meatballs (teriyaki-pineapple flavored), some bell peppers.

If interested in taking these when we leave send me a PM and I will send you my SMS number to touch base.

For anyone currently here or will be here by Friday : we will be checking out then, and have a couple of inflatable floating mats for use on the beach that we will otherwise leave behind. While they do lend out some boogie boards for free, from our experience the past few days they run out.

We will also likely have some food left over that we will otherwise likely have to throw out. We did a Costco run when we arrived plus some guests across the hall gave us some food too when they left so we had too much left over. We have some packs of oatmeal, cheddar slices, unopened pack of chicken meatballs (teriyaki-pineapple flavored), some bell peppers.

If interested in taking these when we leave send me a PM and I will send you my SMS number to touch base.

Very nice of you to make these offers, peacefrogdog! My next trip to Aulani is a few months out. Hopefully someone there will see your generous post! Hope you've had a great time at Aulani! :banana:

Offer still stands. Not that these floaties are fancy or anything but they have been nice to have when it was busy at the beach

Also a Costco pack of sliced cheddar, a whole box of oatmeal packages, a pack of bell green peppers , an onion, and some chicken meatballs (precooked, in vacuum sealed pack)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter